Chapter 5| Attack and A Strange Yet Familiar Feeling... !!!

YAY! I finally managed to update! Thanksss everyone for your support! :)

Kagome's pov~

The moment the rays of the sun hit my face, my eyes opened instantly. I stood up and rubbed my eyes. Inuyasha was still sleeping..."awww he looks so cute when he's asleep". Inuyasha's ear twitched a bit...and then...

"I heard that!" he suddenly blurted out but his eyes were still closed. I blushed so hard! I am guessing that my face has become as red as a TOMATO...

"uhh...i gotta go...inuyasha" i suddenly said still blushing.

"uh to where?" said he and stood up.

"to BATH, of course! Don't come after me!" i yelled.

"yeah, right! As if i have any INTEREST"

"That's much BETTER!" i yelled and showed my tongue to him. ;P

'Who does he think he is, huh?!!!...so he doesn't have any interest in looking at my BODY, huh!!!...SO BE IT!' I was practically yelling in my mind but i stopped when i heard sango call out to me...

"kogome, why do you look so frustrated?, Did inuyasha do something?"

"no NOo...nothing like that!" i said as i walked towards her, " hey...sango i have something important to tell you" i said again trying to change the subject.

"Is it about something that happened yesterday?"

"umhun" i nodded and told her everything that happened yesterday including the conclusion that inuyasha and me came to.

"So what do you think?" i asked.

"What is there to think, kagome?! we just have to search and travel different places like we used to when we were searching for naraku"

"i guess you are right...but...hey what about your kids? who"s gonna take care of them?"

"its not a big deal, don't worry kagome! Kaede will take care of our kids" said sango with a smile. Then my eyes fell upon the clothes she held in her hand.

"i am guessing you're going for a bath too." i said and she nodded with a 'umhun'

"well then let's go together" i said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(meanwhile, elsewhere in the forest)

Koga's Pov~

"Come out! You COWARD!!! I know you're here! So stop hiding like a loser, You hear that PAL" i yelled and stopped in my tracks. "I SAID COME OUT" i yelled again...'chicckichi' i heard the nearby grass moving. I quickly dodged to other side in case the enemy attacks. "ahhhahh... " Instead from being attacked from the direction i assumed, the enemy attacked me from behind catching me off guard. I fell onto the hard ground, and my face stamped the ground, YUK i ate mud in the process!

"who are you?" i said as i stood up, back on my feet.

"don't you know, pretty wolf boy, huh?!!! i am your enemy..." said he with sarcasm.

"stop being sarcastic and QUIT IT WITH YOUR NICK NAMES, PAL" I yelled. "even a new born baby would know that your his enemy!, i am asking your name, YOU MORON!!!"

"a name...you say...well let me think...i guess its kokotsu...um...yeah it sure is kokotsu" said he after thinking for a while!!! WHAT A WEIRDO!!! who thinks before telling his name, huh!!!...not only his personality but also his appearance is really weird...Short purple hair, stars in his cheeks and red lips (i mean red lipstick, lol) , ewww...GROSS and his dress is reallyyy...actually weird!

"well well Koga, This is just a warning attack...don't MEDDLE with OUR affairs" with that said he started flying above...so he has the same flying ability as sesshomaru...wait WHAT...

"hey weirdo? how come you know my name? and what do you mean by 'don't meddle with OUR affairs...HEY KOKOTSU!!!" i yelled

"figure that out yourself, pretty wolf boy- KOGA!" said he and vanished into thin air...

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT???" i shouted looking at the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(the river, where sango and kagome are bathing)

Sango's Pov~

"wow, kagome...today's water is really soothing my skin...what a great feeling" i said while smiling widely. This water actually calms me a lot and lets me to forgret all the troubles that we are going through right now.

"yea i agr---" kagome trailed off while speaking I wonder what's wrong...i looked at her...

"kagome, KAGOME, hey what's...what's wrong" i was terrified...by the sight of kagome...she herself was terrified...more than me...she wasn't moving at all...she was trembling with fear...her eyes were blanked...she looked like a zombie..."kagome, kagome, KAGOME..." i called her several times but she didn't reply...not even once. I moved through the water towards her and i held both of her shoulders to shake her...

"kagome...hey WHAT'S WRONG???"

"sango...this...fe...eling...i...its strange...yet ...familiar...i thin...nk...its back..." said she while breathing heavily.

"hey...what's back?" i asked but before i could get an answer she fainted!

A/N~ Finally finished! I know its short than the previous chapter but what can i do? i really wanted to stop here! So what do you guys think is going to happen next? Tell me in one of your comments!!! :) i hope you liked the chapter! I will update as soon as i can! :)

Please vote and comment!

Thanksss! :)