Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Alyssa

So I've been quite busy with my studio since the grand opening and haven't had much time to myself. I've been constantly doing interviews with major people and getting a lot of recognition. I'm very proud of myself for accomplishing something that I have wanted for so long. Ryan hasn't got much of attention since that night and I think it's starting to bother him. 

By the time I'm done at the studio, I just go home and go to sleep then do it all over again the next day but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love what I do but I do need to learn how to balance my time.

I decided to take a break today because it was very needed plus it's Sunday. I cooked myself breakfast this morning and turned on the TV to just chill. As I was getting ready to take a seat on my couch someone knocked on my door.

I rolled my eyes as I went to go get it. I checked through the peephole then opened the door to see Ryan there in some sweats and white t-shirt.

"Hey Ry, what are you doing here?" I asked as he walked in.

I closed and locked the door behind him.

"I haven't seen you in a good week so I just thought I'd drop in on you. Who you got all this food for?" Ryan asked.

I made more breakfast than I should but I wasn't expecting anyone to come over.

"Oh...I just made too much." I told him.

Ryan glanced at me then looked around. I walked over to him.

"What's the problem?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"I don't have a problem but I'm hungry." Ryan said.

"I'll make you a plate."

"Thanks baby." he said walking to my room.

I had a lot of food. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit salad, sausage and a few waffles.

After I made his plate I went and sat on the couch with our plates and drinks. Ryan came and sat next to me on the couch then beginning to eat his food.

"What's going to happen with us?" I randomly asked as ate our food.

"What you mean?" 

"Like are we going to be doing this long term or is this something temporary?"

Ryan sat back on the couch and glanced at me.

"Where is this coming from?" he asked.

"I just want to know where my life is heading romantically. I want to be married with kids some day and I don't want to waste my time anymore." I said.

"Waste your time?"

"I didn't mean it like that...I just don't want to put my energy into someone if they don't plan on sticking around long term."

"So what exactly are you trying to get out of me? What's your question?" Ryan said.

"Do you want to be with me for the rest of your life? I wanna get married, buy a house and start a family."