chapter 3

'i i don't understand you dead' i stuttered he looked at me with wide eyes 'they didn't kill me or mum and dad we don't know why we only have a small pack but we are powerful I'm sorry that we didn't find you stephy we tried oh god how we tried to find you' he said with tears in his eyes clutching onto me like he was clutching onto his life.

i was to shocked to talk so i just hugged back with all i had i didnt uderstand but i feel like i didnt need to all i know is that my family was still alive that was all i needed. i closed my eyes as my heart clanched in pain i missed all 3 years of their lives i left without thinking about waiting for them or even looking back.

Tears spilled over my cheeks and clutched him tighter 'I'm so so so sorry tay i really am' i choked out over sobs.He pulled away and keeled down looking into my eyes his once hard eyes now soft filled with pain and sorrow i caused that i told myself it killed me so much that i hurt my family so much 'what are you sorry about stephy your back' he whispered a smile grew wide on his face 'your back' he screamed in .......happiness.

But he was happy a smile grew on my face 'and hear to stay' i whispered looking up at him 'hopefully?' his smile brightened witch i didn't think was possible ' hopefully are you crazy woman of course if you tried to run away i would of drugged you and chained you in this house' he shouted with joy.My heart felt like it had just been opened into a new dimension like a new feeling love and ......happiness.Something i haven't felt in a long time i jumped on him wrapping my arms round him 'welcome home stephy' home ........ it felt like i belonged .

but then the door burst open Taylor growled 'what' two boys walked in one with brownish Blondy hair and green and the other blue eyes and black hair both olive skin.They smiled 'found you mate eehh' the green eyed one nudged him i looked at them horrifieded 'hell no' i blurted out the two boys cracked up i blushed at my sudden out burst.

But Taylor just looked unimpressed 'its Stephine idiot's' he mumbled the end bit i looked at them then it clicked 'Logan chace?' 'Stephine' my best friends 'whah you lookin fine' logan said with a wink at the end taylor growled at him i giggled causing them to all smile 'what i dont get a hug' putting the pouty lip on making it quiver it always worked when we were little they squashed me into a group bear hug 

chace bent down to my ear and whispered 'hes right ya know you are really beautiful' a blush creeped up to my cheeks he chuckled lightly before moving his face me we always had a thing for each other everyone thought that we would be mates but that never happened. my wolf whimpered at the word mate i frowned shes never done that before i just let it drop letting the smile return to my face.

'wait the alpha' Logan said frowning 'he thinks shes a rogue' Taylor whispered 'well cant you just it explain it to him seeing as your beta' a grin replaced the frown 'how did you know i was a beta' 'your smell it said power and authority' i said shrugging i sniffed the air again my head turned to chace 'another beta' i said smiling he replied with a grin 'what can i say i was born for it'  he said smugly i smacked him across the chest playfully and sniffed the air again and turned my head to Logan another beta I'm confused there's only supposed to be two right?

'your a beta as well?' 'yeah alpha Blake couldn't decide we all have our strenghs I'm the best tracker Taylor's the best fighter' my eyebrows raised at that 'well we always knew he had a tempa on him' i said  shaking my head making the two boys and me snicker teylor just rolled his eyes but his smile widened. ' and chance ......... well .....um we have no idear why he chose him'

making me Taylor and Logan laugh like crazy. 'actually i was chosen for my sent' he said smugly 'you sent what roses lavender' causing us to laugh harder 'no actually it draws people in so i can kill them faster it makes them attracted to me' we laughed even harder 'attracted' Logan snickered when we caught our breath 'really?' i asked 'really' he replied 'cooool' i said amazed no sarcasm i was really amazed he smiled proudly.

I suddenly came back to reality 'about the alpha' Taylor sighed 'come one then he will accept you but will give you a hard time because he wants to test your Strong's and weaknesses so be ready for a hard time' he said seriously i took a deep breath 'ok' i replied shakily 'lets go' chace and Logan giving me reassuring smiles as we got into Taylor's car.

little did i know what i had coming for me.

aw emotional chapter.what will happen when she meets alpha blake? ;).