chapter 1

The banging on the door got louder 'shut up im coming' I groaned irritated that only made the person bang louder.I stompted to the door ripping it open 'what' 'rent?' my landlored jerry said bored.I rolled my eyes strolling towards the kitchen grabbing the blue jar and counting the money slowly to annoy jerry.I strolled back over to the door and handed him the rent money 'took you long enough' he grumbled 'ok bye' I said happy to get rid of him.Just before the door was about to slam shut his stuck his foot out to stop it. 'what now' I said even more annoyed than befoe a smile grew on his face well more like a smirk 'just to tell you that you have a week till im moving a new person in who is paying more money and you moving out or getting kicked out shall i say' my mouth dropped but then a smile tugged at my lips 'okay then but i have no idea who in there right mind would pay more money for this dump' 'hey I put my heart and soul into this place' he said offended I laughed bitterly 'well that explains a whole lot to me considring that you dont have a heart or a soul' I spat slamming the door in his face i wasnt even that bothed because i had the house that my mum and dad left me my heart clenched at the words mum and dad.

I strolled to my room taking out my suitcase and filling it with clothes and other inportant things fine he wants me out ill be out. i write a quick note and placed my keys ontop of it grabbed my coat and car keys and walked out the door. I ran down the stairs and shoved my suit case at the back of my car jumping into the drivers seat.I took one last look at my flat before driving of to the place i have been avoiding scince i was 14 years old.

~skip the car drive~

I looked rolled down my car window looking at the old family home my eyes warted i shut them tight to avoid the tears from spilling.I stepped out of the car popping to boot and taking out my suit case I walked up to the house and pulled out the keys that I havent seen in 3 years I pushed them in the key whole and pushed the door.But before i was abput to shyt the door i heard a deep voice filled with power 'go tell the alpha now' he said well it sounded more like an order I shrugged it off and turned around nothings changed the same white walls and silk curtians. I dragged my suit case upstairs and walked towards my room i touched the purple wood carving ,my name I cluched the door handle twisted it and pushed I walked inside of my old room I looked around inbracing the good and bad memories. I opened my old wardrobe and unzipped my suit case taking all my jeans out and placing them in the wardrobe. riinng my eyes widened why would some one be ringing the door bell.

I know its bad :(