Chapter 18

[Cheryse]

I layed in the hospital bed with my newborn son. He looked just like his daddy, same eyes, nose, and lips. he had a full head of hair just like kay kay when she was born. "Can I hold him?" Keith asked. "Yea, he is your son." I replied. I handed King to his daddy and I watched how he started to talk to him. " You're gonna be mommy's lil man but bussing ass like daddy." Keith said as King looked up at him with his big brown eyes. "He aint even three days old yet and you already talking about bussing ass." I laughed cause that shit had me rollin. " Dont come at us-" Keith started to say but was inturupted by the crew busting in the room with kay kay. "Where's brother?" Kayden asked as she put her hand on my stomach. "Daddy has him." I replied as keith picked kay kay up so she could see her new brother. She kept kissing on him for about thirty minutes. "Damn lil nigga already doin something." Shanté said as she took King from his daddy. "My nigga bussin ass already." Tadoe said as King gripped his finger. "Lil nigga finna have hoes all over him." Capo said as he took King. "Can my nigga be in the world for a year before being called a nigga my nigga." Keith said which made us all laugh. "Look all yall dumbasses about to stop calling my son a fucking nigga and he aint even 3 days old yet." I told everyone in the room as i took my son back in my arms. Kay kay started rubbing her eyes indicating she was sleepy. "Shantè can you take kayden over your house pretty please?" I asked as i batted my pretty eyelashes, she couldnt say no to that. "Fine but ima be back for my nephew." She said and took kayden and left. Soon after she left, everyone except for keith left too. Welcome to the world and my life King Mon'e Cozart.