Chapter 9

[Cheryse]

I couldnt believe what happened in only a few hours. Kayden and I was laying in Keith's bed. he said he was making us move in with him so he can protect us, of course there was no point in reasoning with him because when he makes up his mind, there is no way to make him change it. "babe you gotta eat something please." he said as he brought me a plate of food he cooked. I thought about it for a minute and gave in. "Okay just for you imma eat." i said. it was real good and of course he had to steal something off my plate and leave. i started getting feelings for him again and i didnt know what to do. i finished eating and took the plate to the sink and just because i started washing the dishes. "Ryse girl." i heard a voice say. I turned around and it was Capo of course he my nigga. "wass up capo." i said as he reach for a hug. "shit on the same shit wassup wit'chu." He said. "grindin and shinin." i replied. "I feel you." He smiled. I always had a small crush on him and Keith but i lost feelings for capo when me and keith started dating and when i had Kayden. "where Sosa at?" tadoe asked. "probably in the studio." i said as i walked back into keith room. I stared at my beautiful daughter as she slept. She really changed my life for real. Kayden Kash Cozart was my heart,soul,and my world. i crawled in the bed next to her and she snuggled closer to me as she slept. i kissed her forehead and fell asleep right after and i felt someone crawl in nex to me and wrap their arms around my waist but i was to sleepy to see who it was.