Chapter Two: You Want Me To What!?!!

----------------------------------------

Ok guys this is chapter 2, I hope it's better than the last.

Enjoy. 😘

Vote.

Please. 🙏

----------------------------------------

*******Ashton's POV******

" I want you to.....ummm...lets see what'll piss little Ashton off." He saids playing with a string of my hair.

" Can you get a move on already, I have things to do." I say getting more and more irritated by the second.

" You shouldn't rush me, I might say something that'll make you absolutely regret it."

" Oh like you weren't gonna do that anyways."

" True." He says

"Well...." I say as I am getting more frustrated

" Ok, I got it and I'm pretty sure you're gonna hate it just as much as me but I'm doing it just to get under your skin." He said with a smile and cocked eyebrow.

I'm kind of confused as to why he would do something he hates as well just to piss me off.

Pff...Jerk.

" Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, just get it over with shitface." I say with a eye roll.

"I hate you to pieces" he saids leaning in.

Wait! What? Why is he leaning in??!!

" I'll kill you." I say not wanting him to kiss me.

" No you won't."

" Wanna bet."

"No wouldn't wanna take you money." he says grabbing me by my waste

"You wouldn't becau- " I start but was soon cut off by his soft lips.

I tried to fight back but there was no use. He had me completely trapped.

" Don't fight it Ashton. The sooner you kiss me back the sooner I'll let you go." He says as he leans his forehead against mine.

"I'm not kissing you." I say

"Then I guess you'll miss the bus. Oh and look, their already cranking up, better get moving, don't you think?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Ugh, Move. Now. " I say as I make my anger visible.

" Not until I get what I want." He saids rubbing down the side of my body.

"I had a feeling you wanted to kiss me." I say as he realizes what he just admitted to.

" That's not what I said." He said clearly aware that he's pissing me off.

" Yes it is, you just said ' Not until I get what I WANT',like one minute ago, remember?"

"No."

"Lier."

"I'm beginning to think you wanna miss your bus."

" I'm not kissing you Zayn."

"Fine then we'll stand here all day, I'm not leaving here until I know I've pissed you off. "

"Ugh, you such a little dick."

" I can assure my dick is far from little. "

" I doubt that"

" Really ? Would you like me to show you ?" he saids as he stars kiss down my neck.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I say surprised by his actions.