Chapter One: I Hate Him

*****Ashton's POV*****

(Monday Afternoon)

So here I am once again sitting in class border than the class itself! and half sleep. Which is practically normal for me since I'm always sleeping during Geometry. Oh how I hate this class sooooo much but on the bright side it's the only class I have away from that asshole Zayn. I hate him more than anything in this world.

Mrs. Bronze, my teacher, finally shuts the hell up about whatever the hell it was she was going on about. I wouldn't know because again I was paying attention.

She puts on a video about only god knows what and I think to myself 'Nap Time'.

As I get good and rested the door flys open and I literally catch my tongue in my throat when I see who walks in

Zayn Malik.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

"Ahh, Mr. Malik how nice of you to finally join us"

"Sorry I just got my new schedule."

What ? New schedule ? Oh god ! No, No, No!!!!!!!! This can't be happening.

"Well then you may take your seat."

"Yes sir" he saids as he looks around for a seat.

I notice there are no seat left. Yes!

Wait. There's nobody...beside me. Fuck.

He looks and finally notices the seat next to me. He smirks at me as he makes his way over.

'I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him so much' I think to myself as I see him take his seat.

"Hey bitch. " he saids with that famous smirk that I hate just as much as I hate him.

"Hey dick." I bit back and he lets out a low chuckle which boils my blood even more.

"Wow she's more feisty than usual. What's up your ass?"

"Nothing you jerk."

"Oh that's the problem, well if ya want I can put something up your ass."

"How about you leave me the fuck alone." I say sitting up a bit and turning towards him.

"No I'm good" he saids smiling devilishly at me.

"I hate you." I mumble sitting back in my seat

"The feeling is mutual babe."

Throughout the whole class me and Zayn were throwing shots at each other. God how I hate him.

Finally fourth block is over and I am walking out of the building when I am suddenly knocked down by something hard and very strong. I look up to see the one and only, dick of all dicks. Zayn.

"Dickhead, did you have to knock me down ?"

"First of all,bitch, I didn't knock you down, you ran into me."

"Shut up you ass, you obviously saw me coming, you could've moved."

"Maybe I didn't want to move."

"Jerk."

"Bitch." he says as he moves a little closer.

"Prick." I say backing up so that we're not as close.

"Slut." he says moving closer once again.

"Ass." I say backing up once again

He says nothing as stares me down and I do the same.He moves closer and I move back once again. We continue this forward, backwards rotation until I find myself trapped against the brick wall of the school.

"Trapped are you, love ?" He says as he put his hands on either side of my head.

"Move." I demanded but he shook his and chuckled.

"No." he simply said along with that god awful smirk on his face that I don't mind slapping off.

"Zayn, Get. Out. Of. My. Way."

"No."

"I'm gonna miss my bus you asshole."

"And I care because...."

"Oh I don't know maybe because you're gonna miss yours too."

"So, I can walk."

"What's it gonna take to get you out of my way Zayn ?" I say

I see a smile of evil appear on his face and instantly regret that question.

"You really wanna know ?"

"Yes" Oops I regret that too.

----------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE!!!!!!

I know kinda sucks but anyways......

Vote and comment what I can do to make this better.