Eternity Origins: Pt 6

Time seemed to move again when she turned off the showerhead. The two of us were both clean and refreshed. Once I'd opened the curtains, the steam of our breathtaking shower leaked into the bathroom.

We both got out, towel dried each other, adjusted each of our straps, and finished getting dressed once we left the warm bathroom.

That morning, I felt like there was nothing to be afraid of. There is nobody to run from, I believed. Just Slashwhip and me. Our moment of peace. Sounded too good to be true, but I swear that it felt that way.

After had that shower, I went to our bed in hopes of getting it nice and neat again.

"Sorry for the mess," she apologized, "I can_"

I silenced her out with a soft shush, "Relax yourself, love. I've got this."

Her sorry expression sprouted out a sweet smile on her pretty face. "Alright."

As my eyes left hers, I removed the blankets from the bed to start from scratch. All I could see was stains -of what was our worn out bodies- on the bedspread. Just being able to tell Slashwhip that I had things made it more embarrassing to ask for her help.

Slashwhip happened to see the sweat too.

"I hope this hotel has a washer and dryer," she said. "Lets go see if it does."

Phew!

"Do you know where the key card is?" I asked.

Slashwhip, with her index and middle finger, dug in between her pair, and caught our hotel key card. I held back my blush until I asked myself, Who needs a purse when you've got a bra? Then my blush took over.

"Lets go," she ordered.

After we walked out together, we both walked back to the counter we had first come across in the hotel. The lady behind the counter saw us, and set her phone aside.

"Hello," she said to us.

"Hi," Slashwhip quickly responded, "We have a question.

"Sure."

"Is there a washer or a dryer around?"

The lady pointed to the hallway behind us, "Right next to Room 62, there should be the washer and dryer onthe left."

"Alright. Thank you," Slashwhip finished.

After that, we both turned around, and walked into the opposite hallway. Once we made to the 60s, the hallway had a little area between 62 and 63. Right there was a pop vending machine, and two washer and dryers.

"Wait," Slashwhip stopped.

Her sudden reaction stopped me.

"What is it?" I asked.

She seemed dumbfounded, "We forgot the sheets..."

I pulled down the neck of my dress, and pulled out the wrinkly bedsheet out of my bra. She blushed in surprise.

I gave her a sweet smile, "Two can play at this game, Slashwhip."

She giggled, and had nothing to say.

We turned our attention back to the washer and dryer. It was old fashioned, but good enough. I opened the lid and lay down the bedspread. I grabbed the detergent, poured some in the compartment, and shut the lid. I turned the knobs to warm and to medium wash. Last thing I needed was a quarter.

Slashwhip saw me look at her.

"May I borrow a quarter?" I asked her.

At that moment, I knew she had to reach down her bra again.