::.Lifestyle.::

Y'all If you wanna read this with the pictures whickI recon you should. You would see all the facebook templates you couldnt get cause It doesnt alllow it on this website... So yeahh CLICK THE LINK HERE OR IN THE COMMENTS. :) Lol idk why im typing in caps!! http://www.missliterati.com/chapters/4f80513c303a3b244601048b

I heard sirens, another ambulance, they picked up Jake and loaded him into the back of the stretcher. I watched, and turned to Brad and Corbin “Can you two please drive me?” They nodded and I got inside their car on my way to go see my dad and little brother.

I ran out to the front desk. “Crew for Prodigy from Mindless Behavior and Jake” “Ahh yes right this way”. Roc, Prince and Ray were already in there, as well as my mom. His face; it was no longer a shiny dark pale Tan color. It was a pale dark tan color. His hair lost some of its dark shine. No. no. no. no. no. “What about the son?” “Take a look” I walked into the children’s centre and saw him. He was sleep. He too was pale. “Jakey?” “Lil Bro are you alright?” He didn’t reply to me. I blame myself. If only I didn’t miss track all these years. Im a cünt. Yeah I said it I’M A CÜNT. Not You guys this time but me. I heard some coughing. “Jake?” My eyes lit up, he was struggling for his life. “Jake please, you’re the only brother I have; even if you aren’t my full blooded brother” “Hey, Kamryn. Am I going to die?” I looked unto his eyes he was awake he wasn’t dead. Oh my. “To be honest I thought you were already-” I paused. “No Jake, you’re not. You’re going to grow up to be my hot lil bro, and I’m gonna teach you to get all the chicks. Just wait till dad wakes up”

“Urrm Kamryn” I turned around there was a figure in the door frame. It was Ma. “Mom?” She was crying; she couldn’t hold back the tears. “Don’t tell me” She nodded her head.“Drug overdose” “What’s wrong with dad?” Jake asked. “To much for you to handle, I looked at my mom and then at Jake. Jake, meet your mom” “I have a mom cool” “Kamryn, what are you doing you know good and well I’m not-” I covered her mouth. I didn’t want Jake to go into a home and she always wanted a child. Well a good kid. I thought for a second and she’ll get the two children she wanted. The elder son and younger daughter.

I ran out the hospital. I can’t believe I’m going to do this but I texted Nicole 

TEXT TO NICOLE 

[Kamryn Charise Crippen xo]

You win. My dad dead. The winner takes it all. Including me.

I stood by my dad’s pool. To be honest how I spent living my life, from everything from bullies. It was a whole load of shît. I’m no saint and it’s a waisted youth. I am loved; I’m doing this for the people I love. 

I learnt something from my dad & mom. All the hatred kept inside was poison for me not them. I shouldn’t judge a person. Unless I actually know them.

But was it really. I lost my virginity and boy that was fun. Heck I even killed someone; even if it was a mistake. But you know what Drake says. YOLO. And I think i’ve lived to the fullest. I wrote a letter.

I close my eyes and took a jump.

Jason’s P.O.V

I ran after Kamryn. I had to make things right. I found a note on the ground. It was to late. I jumped in to look for her drowned body in the pool. She was gone. I carried her to the hospital. I gave the note to her mom and they performed the operation on her ASAP. They removed Kamryn’s embryo baby and placed it inside Kaitlyn’s.

Kaitlyn’s P.o.v

I read the note Kamryn gave me after the operation.

“Dear Mom, Hows life? I couldn’t take it. My rude ways were eating ME alive. But I really don’t want My daughter to die; so please carry her for me by c-section surgery and I’m sorry for everything and the trouble I caused. xoxo- Kam :) Stay Cûntish- Comeon mom; haven’t changed that much ;)”

- 14 Years Later -

Kaitlyn: Baby girl Kendall

Kendall: Yes Mommy?

Kaitlyn: I think it’s time.

Kendall: Time for what? 

I gave her her mom’s diary.

Kendall: Then who is my father?

Kaitlyn: Ray Ray

Kendall: HE RAPED MY MOM; IF A NIGG-

Kaitlyn: That’s another story.

/a> 

Baby Liftime> 

Kendall’s P.o.v

Hey, Im Kendall Kamryn Crippen. I Absolutely love my mom (aka grandma) Kaityn she is the world to me. My mom only died because she loved me. Guess what? Turns out my father was actually JASON. He’s nice as well. I love my Older Bro (Uncle) Jake. Turned out to be a professional dancer. Anyway Goodbye. I’m living my life as the daughter of a superstar.

Kamryn’s P.O.V

Well there you go cûnts, I did tell you to Facebook me right? It was fun while it lasted. ;) REMEMBER. I’M YOUR HOÉ / CALL GIRL. I might be under your bed next (: Bye Cünts. Until next time.

P.S- come-on I didn’t change that much. Im still a bad-áss in heaven, just doing it right. 

“KAMRYN; DID YOU SHAVE OFF MY MOHAWK.”

“Damn, dad done found out later guys” xxxxxxx See you in heaven – Kamryn Charise Crippen

Lifetime of Kamryn Charise Crippen the end by mimi-a on polyvore.com 

_________________________________________________________________________

GRAND FINALE. Hoped you guys liked it as much as we liked writing it:), AND WE REACHED OUR GOAL OF 200 Subscribers before the end so THANK Y’AL. We did say at the begging it was to be a short story. So here we go. Sad/ Happy ending :) – Ya girls Mimi & Alice; HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.FERNANDO. <33<33. #SpreadThePeace #Peace4Princ