::Consequences::

amryn's P.O.V

This is the scariest moment of my life i've just arrived at school since everyone found out and I don't know what I am expecting. I climbed up the school steps people looked at me and pointed, some people rolled their eyes at me, I just ignored them and decide to go to my usual group of friends. Oh great Nicole. "Nicole i'm so sorry" "I know, I forgive you" Thank God. I suddenly felt pain in my upper back. "You really think I would forgive you.. YOU? HELL NO." She got a group of guys to beat me silly. They punched my face loads of times, and my stomach, I clenched onto it in pain! "Please stop I said i'm sorry" The bell rang and the boys stopped.

"See you in class bïtch" Nicole snapped at me. I gave her the evils as she passed me with those boys. I ran into the bathroom, I've never really used this foundation thing since I was 12, but here we

go again. I covered up the scars that already showed up and made my way over to Math. I hate math. It's such a pointless subject.

"Ahh Miss Crippen nice of you to show up" Mr.Moriarty(More-re-art-tea) said and looked at me. "You're late. Detention." Look I'm still the bad aśs in this school. So right now idgaf, my life is as bad as it is. I brushed straight past him giving him the could shouler. "You know Mr. Whòre-riarty I Have Ri-" Before I could say anything Nicole interrupted "Urm, so he's the whóre now?" I rolled my eyes at her gave up on my speech and sat in my seat.

I started to daydream, think about killing myself. Then life would be better. The bell rang and I headed out of class, I hid from Nicole in the toilets and came out in time for my next class. At the end of the school day I noticed Jason. "Jason" I yelled, I hoped he would still talk to me, nobody else would not even the freaks. But he just looked at me and walked away. I HATE MY MOTHER EFING LIFE.

I walked home. I turned my key in once I arrived at my home door. I saw my mom and dad talking. Why is this nígga so soft? He freaking kicked her out on the streets and she's urrghhh. "Kamryn how was school today sweetie?" I shook my head as tears began to fill my eye's "Don't ever make me go back there again you fücking monster" "Kamryn what did I say about language?" She says in a stern voice. "Look beat me all you like, I'm not going back there, I hate you, I hate you all. I hate all my family, you guys don't want me you guys never did I was a mistake, you call yourself my dad but you don't want me you didn't claim me have fun with your only child Jake!!!!" I ran upstairs and slammed my room door.

There was a knock on my door "fûck off" "Gurl you best open this dámn door, if you don't want be to get my belt" Oh its Madea. I thought it was my mom or dad. I opened the door. "Yes?" I say folding my arms. "Girl sit down, tell me about it." "Look, you wanna know? Im worthless, unwanted, my dad left me and I'm miserable, what's the point of living?" "Kamryn you are wanted. Gurrll take a look at this." It was a photo of me and my mom. "Kam I don't know why you act like that to her, she never left you even at 14 look at her she loved you.

"Now Kamryn, go to your mother APPOLOGISE" "No. Im not apologising. I can go to her but no way am I saying sorry" I stood up walked downstairs and into the living room "Kamryn, you're going out with your father. YOU WILL GO out with him, just bond." "Good, cause I need a free mother fúcking meal, cuz you're áss didn't make me dinner." I grabbed my coat and stomped out.

"So Prodigy.. Where we eating?" "Chinese, a proper restaurant, not the tacky food court ones, but a famous chinese restaurant" How'd he know I like chinese? "But first I gotta go to the studio."

We arrived there and I walked through to the doors behind Prod. "Guys this is my daughter Kamryn" Ray spat out his drink all over the table. "Sorry, he just shocked at very 14 year old he sees, he thinks he got one "Pregnant"" Roc held his hand out to me. I shook it and so did Prince. I just smiled at Ray. "Well we're going out for dinner and can you take care of Jake while were gone?" Prod asks.

Ray Ray's P.O.V

I know for sure that's not Prodigy's daughter. Why is he trying to cover it up? "Prod, don't break the bed while you're at that hoé" I smirked while winking at him. All the boys opened their mouths out wide. "Guys common thats not his daughter, She's a call girl and under age one, I fùcked her like 3 days ago" Prod looked at Kamryn the at me.

"STOP CALLING MY DAUGHTER A HOÉ" He yelled at me. "Ok that's not your daughter, I fûcked her, good and hard and she said I was good with my tongue". Prod was getting pissed, why though? thats not his daughter. "Stop it Ray, that's not a funny joke" He says curling up his fists. "And she was brill on the orals. I knows how to ride it, nice choice in prostitutes" I felt a blow to my face. Prod punched me up the Jaw. He punched my stomach again and again. I pushed him off of me and Punched him on the nose, and finally kneeing his forehead. "STOP IT" Roc yells pulling us apart. "I'm serious Prod, that hoé name is Kamryn and not you're daughter."

Kamryn's P.O.V

Suddenly all eyes were on me. "Kam how does he know you name?" "I don't give a flying fück how he knows my name" I rudely shout back. "KAMRYN" . "Fine, Fine, Dad, I rode him loads. I was bored. Bored of the nígga's my age." "Wait so you're Prod's daughter?" Ray asks. "Yeah, Kamryn Charise Crippen" Ray Ray slammed his forehead. That birthmark I should have known.

Prod was still Pissed at Ray. "Well she better not be pregnant" he says grabbing onto my hand and pulling me outside. "Lets go to chinese, we'll talk about this later"

There was dead silence in the car drive to the restaurant. I liked it. "Ok, tell me how" He demanded. "I'm sorry, I don't know, It just kinda happened" I shrugged and looked out the window. I then looked at him. "Please don't tell my mom" he raised his eyebrow at me "You I have to eventually" "Yes, but not now"

Nicole's P.O.V

I was eating chines with my possy when I saw Kamryn walk in with that dude from mindless behavior. "Urm can I have a table for two with my daughter?" That's all I needed to know. Like I said I would NEVER forgive. "Hey boys, I have a mission...." and I'm not going to stop till Prodigy is DEAD. And say bye-bye to that boy band Mindless Behavior And I know just the boy that would help me do the trick. I smiled back in my seat to think over my plan. The words. WILL NEVER FORGIVE. NEVER FORGIVE. NEVER FORGIVE. Echoed in my mind. I HAVE to do it.

_______________________________________________________________________

Comment, Rate and Subscribe.. :) Thanks for the comments & We need your feedback on what you want / think should happen next in the comment box on this chapter:) Thank u, so we don't get writers block- Mimi& Alice