The Princess and the Frog

Once Upon a Time, there was a frog who lived in a pond. But it wasn't a real frog... oh no, it was really a prince who looked like a frog. And, he could only be changed into a prince again by the friendship of a beautiful princess.

 And, he could only be changed into a prince again by the friendship of a beautiful princess

One day, a beautiful princess came to play by the pond with her very favorite toy... a ball. But this wasn't just any ball, this ball was made of gold. So it was a very very special ball. While tossing the ball up so high, it accidentally landed in the pond by the frog. The princess was disgusted by the frog. The princess then promised the frog that if he got her ball out of the pond, she will be his friend.

The frog then hopped over to retrieve the ball then gave it to the princess. To repay him, the frog told the princess that she can be his friend like she promised, but the princess said no since she doesn't like frogs. Suddenly, the King then came out. The Princess told the king what happened to her ball and The King said that everyone needs friends and that a promise is a promise.

The Princess then invited the frog to come and play with her. The Princess threw the ball to the frog and as she did, the frog changed into a helpful prince. The Prince was glad she kept her promise so he could be a real prince again. So they all went to live in the palace where The Prince & The Princess became good friends. And they all lived Happily Ever After. The End.