Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Once Upon a Time..there were three bears who lived in a little house in the woods. There was Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and a cute little Baby Bear (with a cute little blankey). One morning, they were all going to have porridge for breakfast. Baby Bear wanted waffles. But when they took a bite, they got a surprise.. It was too hot to eat! They then went out for a walk (over the mountain) so the porridge could cool by the time they got back.

Now, in the very same woods at the very same time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks. She has seen the little house in the woods and wondered who lived inside. She knocked on the door but no one was inside. She asked if anyone would mind if she took a look inside. No answer. As she walked inside, she smelt something good. It was the porridge the bears left out to cool. She took a taste from Papa Bear's bowl. His bowl was too hot. She took a bite out of Mama Bear's bowl. Her bowl was too cold. Finally, she took a bite of Baby Bear's bowl, her bowl was just right! And she ate it all up.

 Finally, she took a bite of Baby Bear's bowl, her bowl was just right! And she ate it all up

After eating the porridge, she decided to rest her feet. He tried sitting in Papa Bear's chair. His chair was too hard! She then sat in Mama's bear chair. Her chair was too soft! Finally, she sat down in Baby Bear's chair and her chair was just right! Suddenly! it broke! Oh well, she said. All that sitting made her sleepy. So she laid down on Papa's Bear bed, His bed was too hard! She then tried Mama Bear's bed. Her bed was much too soft! So she then tried Baby Bear's bed and her bed was just right! Goldilocks then fell fast asleep with Baby Bear's blankey.

Soon, the three bears got home. They don't remember leaving their door open. They called out to see if anyone was in there, but no one answered. They noticed someone has been eating their porridge, sitting in their chair, and sleeping in their bed and she was still there! Baby Bear shouted that she has her blankey and soon Goldilocks woke up! She ran past the bears, down the stairs, past the chairs, and out the door. She kept running all the way home. And from that day, Goldilocks never went inside a house without permission and The Three Bears always locked their door.