{2}

Sam pov
  I went to the a park just sitting at a bench and just cried nobody was there because school so I just sat there and cried it started to rain but I dident care I just stayed and cried.  my stomach was hurting form Brennen punching we I held on my stomach and sat there in the rain
Time skip
Sam pov still
I was going home even though I don't want to because of my father mom was at work so I new what was going to happen I walked in and hear yelling maybe my sister Allison and Dad fighting I tip toed up to my room I closed and locked it if my sister starts crying them if will to down because I would rather have me hurt them her then I said "screw it I'm going down" I went doex the stairs and Dad saw me he went over to me and said these words that everyone says to me "fag worthless pathetic" then he kicked me I fell down and just let the pain to through Allison was trying to help but I could see the fear in her eyes when dad finally stop punching me I grab Allison and walked up the stairs "S-sam a-ar-e u ok" said Allison in worry I just look down and shook my head yes even though that was a lie she still looked worried but doesn't question no more She went to her room and I went to mine I leaped to the bathroom and see where the bruises are there was a lot on my arm and my leg had a scratch because dad I went back to my room and laid there crying.