[3] War? What war?

PART THREE;
WAR? WHAT WAR?

"GIVE ME YOUR TRUTH AND YOU SHALL HAVE MY HEART" — read the lines of Naomi's favorite book when she was a child

"GIVE ME YOUR TRUTH AND YOU SHALL HAVE MY HEART" — read the lines of Naomi's favorite book when she was a child. But if someone would've told her when she was a child that a magic, glowing, lassos existed she would just have ended up laughing. The warmth seemed to be coming from the inside, it was like all her organs was burning up from the inside and she was sweating like crazy, not as much as Steve looked like he was sweating almost catching up to him.

But if the Amazons themselves, wasn't about to kill her and Steve, this was the most beautiful place she had ever seen. Mountains looked like they had been carved from the sky, the water as blue that you could seen the bottom of the ocean as she was the type of girl who had only seen water filled with blood, oil or the dead fishes that raise to the surface after they stop swimming.

This was a place from fairy tales, one of the few wonders of the world to not say the least. As of before Britain was a beautiful place, not that women had a right to express themselves but this was the time of quiet women and few made peace with that but aside the

—" I don't mean to be curt, but you need to let us go, lives could be spared—" Naomi tried but as she was being cut off, by another woman with more power in her voice than Naomi was used to as she was the type of girl who had been trained to let the men speak first and let her thoughts build up. Something inside Naomi made her tell the truths as she was very good as telling half truths, (which some people would call lies).

-"Quiet!"

And everything became silent, the women of the Amazon looked terrifying to say the least, both Naomi and Steve shared glances between each other, almost as they could speak inside their own minds.

As the look on Naomi's face said enough to Steve as he tried to reply back without using any words or sound. The look on the blonde haired girls face was, simply to say "We need to get out of here, like now, like yesterday" As Steve replied back with a wink from his eyes, "Any ideas? because I think they might eat us if we don't start talking"

As Naomi took a deep breath and exhaled and at the same time she rolled her eyes, every warrior that was at least 5 meters inside Naomi's bubble didn't move a muscle, few grabbed on to their weapons just slightly and Naomi became not jut irritated on Steve but also a bit scared, and nothing scared the black widow.

-"sorry..." The girl muttered in a low voice as she looked over to Steve, once more and nodded her head slowly. Steve got the point that this was his time to try and speak to the warriors. -"My... hmmm... Name is Captain Steve Trevor pilot, American Expeditionary Forces. Serial number 8141921. Assigned to British Intelligence. Hmmm..." As Steve started to confess everything all at once.