[2] UNNATRUAL PINK SHADE

PART TWO;
UNNATURAL PINK SHADE.

THE PLANE CAME UNSTOPPABLE CRASHING DOWN — the two spies hadn't even imagined that this was the outcome of everything the two had done, the two had infiltrated a secret military base that the enemy had set up in the desert of Turkey and was coming...

THE PLANE CAME UNSTOPPABLE CRASHING DOWN — the two spies hadn't even imagined that this was the outcome of everything the two had done, the two had infiltrated a secret military base that the enemy had set up in the desert of Turkey and was coming crashing down as no land could been seen for miles and miles away.

The fog laid uncontrollably like a thick and heavy blanket over the sky, it would have been impossible to see oneself's hand if standing out of the plane. The storm was to loud, to much and far to angry to let the plane go without damage, it seemed like the Gods was to angry and had sent havoc to earth by rain and thunder.

—"Oklahoma, now would be a good time to use that ace up your sleeve!" Naomi screamed but the engine that was failing and the storm took up to much noise.

Steve, the pilot that was trained to fly but had never mentally prepared for this kind of situation. Sweat was running down his face, and in the back of his eyes laid salt water, the kind which knew the faith that was set for this kind of downfall. With a sweet dancing voice, the kind he always seemed so good at when pretending everything would be fine he spoke, —"Look at me, Noe, look at me" the pilot tried as he had turned around to watch as the panic had spread on the blonde girl's face.

In that moment, when he was about to lie to the number one, most important person who had not only stayed by his side but saved his life; multiple times. He smiled, like nothing in this world could hurt the two, the only Turkey's plane that was following them had stopped, probably because of the damages that it had endured by Steve's shooting. But the boats was closing in and they had the wind with them unlike Steve's plane that had already lost their engine which meant that there wasn't much time left for anything.

—"It's going to be fine, I promise-I swear. I love you, remember, nothing can hurt us–" As the words started to disappear when the tip of the plane landed on top of the water and the words "Nothing can hurt us" gave everything away, it was those words that secretly meant that something was wrong and that it looked like things wasn't going as planed and the only hung that was coming was death.

When the tip of the plane landed the crash shook everything, metal slamming against metal and for someone who wasn't prepared like Steve who saw what was coming, unlike Naomi who slammed her head against the metal side. As she closed her eyes, Steve had turned around as he was looking at his best friend who didn't owe him anything but gave him everything she had.

Steve had the exact same luck, turning around drastically which made his head slam against the other metal side as he looked at her, one last time as he mumbled the words —"Nothing can h—" before he had to close his eyes as the water was slashing his face, it was almost like he had fallen asleep, a quick second and then he opened his eyes, trying to fight his way out of the seat belt and the safety precautions they had installed a few months earlier. Steve was determined to get out of the plane and save Naomi who looked at peace in her state, but as the water was almost drowning them both.