Almost Caught

Helllo Guys Enjoy The story Remember Important Follow Vote Comment  Follow And Reaaaaaad! Staay Lovely Daisies

Chapter 1

Almost Caught :

Once I logged on my accout there was beeping constantly that mean new message I would text my sister Caroline she moved away to be a grown little lady. Most of my text messages came from the Harry.

I click on the box to see the message he sent me.  To see that it says

"Hey Talie!  I'm-- well you know who I am" I smirked at his text. I began to type in some mumbo jumbo."Hey You . And what if I don't know who you are " I felt another smirk on the corner of my lip. A flash came telling me that he sent me a photo. I opened it he sent me a shocked face

" Sorry I still don't know who you are " I joked clicking enter and my begin to let my fingers type of couurse I was using my phone but you know those time a your back is to the couch and your phone in the air well it slipped and hit me in the stomach and I think I heard a liquid gush. Karma is a bitch.

"Well I noticed your account it was interesting" I mood changed, what did he mean by interesting ?

" Not to be rude but what you mean by ' Intersting.' " I type pondering about what he means.

"Well I mean that your profile is what I want my dream girl to be and I think its you." I jerked up then frozen while my phone landed on the ground. " Me?." I asked myself I known Harry Styles for a year and a month we been texting as friends I thought when he called me pretty, babe, or cute it was just as friends. Well your fucked

" Very." I talked to my mind, while picking up my phone a familiar beep happed making me jump a bit.

"Are you okay ? Did I startle you " he sounds like he written the text with worry."Er...I'm going to bed bye Haz." I tried to logged off quick but it wasn't fast enough a beep stopped me and I know who it was.

"Wait.....I wanted to ask if we can video chat tomorrow at night with me and the boys." he sent it kinda messed up since he was rushing."Yeah bye now! " I text back groaning the popped of the couch and head to Nialler Apartment.

I knocked till my hand fell off. I clenched my jaw and soon the doors opened to reveal a blonde pretty head boy.

"Niall Horan ! Give me answers and give it to me now." I shout at the top of my lungs

*Niall POV*

-

"Okay Sis, Just calm down." I say using the trick that always work using my sweet Irish and Innocent voice.

She tensed up even more, should I have said the opposite ? " Calm down ? Why didn't you tell me Harry like me and tell me for how damn long!" My eyes widened on its own she curses when she's mad. " 7 months." I whisper and she laughed dryly and left.

I run after her and gripped on her wrist and turned her to me."Sorry I know but Harry said keep quiet" I seen her shivering and I didn't want my sister to freeze to death."Here's my jacket" I throw it around her shoulders. "Naill I Don't Remember Asking for your jacket. But Sorry Nialler ." she murmured smiling

"I know But what's that last I didn't hear you" I cupped my ears with my hands and she just gave me the finger. "Sis , I love you but not like that."

  * Natalie's POV *

-

"Oh my -- Shut up Niall just do the world that favor." I grin and I sneak a glance to find him chuckling but he caught me staring. I find myself looking away quickly as possible.

"Ewww....Sis stop checking me out." I burst out with laughter as I watch him run away from me.

After a good 30 minutes of playing around we calm down and Niall broke the silence between us "Hey, Nat" he called me by one of my nicknames. My other were Talie .

"Mhm.." I hummed then my phone ring then I saw the caller ID is Eleanor.

El is my best friend my twin but not like what me and Caroline had I told her and she says she'll make extra sure she don't come between us and I love her for it. I held my finger to Nialler and walked a bit faster.

"Hi El, what's up?." we giggled because we said hey in unison . "Okay, You first Talie." I can feel her smile thought the phone.

"Harry, likes me it's kinda bad because I think he's going to want to meet me in person." I pout for El to hear.

"Well me and louis are officially dating." I smile I can dance around but did my neighborhood was quiet. At the moment I didn't care. I turn to Niall to find him blushing and chuckling causing me to roll my eyes.

"Omg, El great news but we can talk tonight? On oovoo thanks bye twin" I hang up before El could hold a 2 hour conversation. Suddenly, I feel hands on eyes.

"Guess Who?" the little British accent spoke.

"The president" I yell, clapping my hands together girly style.

"Maaaybe..." the mysterious person lets my eyes flutter open to see them.

"Hey Zayn.!" I jumped on him to give a hug believe it or not he is the best weirdo ever . I look behind him to find Liam waving a me shyly. Liam was the goofy one.

"Hey Talie ! " Liam leans in for a hug." Hey You . What You guys doing here?." Niall approaches us running

"Hide Nat" I run behind a builing not knowing the reason and peeking to see what's going on Wait.........Harry?!?

Now I understand why I had to hide the boys know why. I don't want to meet Harry in person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to know why she doesn't want to meet harry in person Keep Reaaaaaading !!!!

Comment : It If You Love All Characters So Faar

Vote : To Show that you want her to meet him in person

Read : To interst you

Follow : If you love it so far

-- UniqueGalaxyFreak ♡º•♡º• Xoxo you lovely Daisy