Chp. 6

My eyes struggeled to open as the lights overhead flicked on and off. Pulling myself up, I forced myself to get dressed. I showered, put on some make up, and called Eva, Dylan and Zoe.

     I called Eva first. "Heyyy, girl. What up?" her voice asked.    

     "Eva! Thank God! I NEED to talk to you and..."

     "Assuming you're Lauren or Zoe. If not, then just heeeeeeyyyy. Leave a message at the beep."

     I sighed into the phone. "Pick up!" I muttered to the machine.

     "Ok, whatever. Just meet me at 3 on the beach. Call me soon."

     Then I called Dylan. He answered with a "D-man here. Talk to me."

     "Dylan! You would not belive...."

     "After the beep."

     "Meet me at 3 on the beach." I said. Slamming the phone back into the reciver, I decided to try with Zoe.

     "Hey Lor-lor!" she chirped into the phone. "Talk to me after the beep!"

     "Just ask Dylan or Eva. They'll know what the message is." I practicly yelled into the phone.

     Where WAS everyone? And when I neede them the most!

     ---- Dylans P.O.V.-----

     "WHAT?! SHE WAS IN TEARS AND SHE DIDN'T TRY TO CONTACT ME!"  Eva screeched.

     "Eva, chill out." I commanded.

     "YOU! YOU'RE THE WORST! YOU DIDN'T CALL ME! AND YOU TWO WERE ALONE AT YOUR HOUSE!"

     "Eva, shut up for a minute, ok? I'm sure she wasn't thinking straight." Zoe said.

     Eva stole a cold, hard stare towards her.

     "You are awful too, Zoe. You didn't contact me."  

     Zoe ground her toe into the soft ground beneath her swing. She looked up and said "Shut up. At least I wasn't left out of the loop."

     "Shut up, you ass! You suck pretty bad yourself!"

    "I'm not the one who calls her freinds asses."

     Words flew from Eva's mouth. I could barely understand what she was saying. She grabbed my arm and pulled me away, her sharp claws digging into my skin. Soon, the only thing I could see was Zoe's silloute.

     ------Lauren's P.O.V.------

      Zoe came home with dirt smeared all over her. She avoided eye contact, and went straight to bed. She fell asleep on the couch, and she was suffering from her "Condition" again. I didn't try to wake her up.

     I fell asleep to crying that night. A few times, I felt tears glide down my face that night.

     I had a dream.

     I don't want to talk about it.