Chapter Ten

Okay so here is chapter ten!! I decided to switch up the POV a bit and it turned out pretty good, hope you all enjoy this! Make sure to comment below :)

-Katie xo

Chapter Ten

Harry's POV

"Ok Harry so let me get this straight." Liam said down the phone. "You both have locked your self inside Mel's apartment and you aren't coming out?"

"Well its not like we don't want to Liam! They won't get off her front lawn." I raised my voice a little.

Melody was going around the flat closing windows, curtains, really anything to where the press might see or hear us. I heard Liam chuckle on the other end of the phone, how was this funny in anyway? I growled a little bit, I was getting annoyed by him, he was absolutely no help at all.

"Can I talk to Mel real quick?" He asked.

I was a little surprised but handed her the phone.

"Yes I know. Yes Liam. You know I can't. Okay, I'll tell him. Bye Liam" She hung up and handed me the phone. "Liam says to stay where we are while he makes a few phone calls."

She sat down on the couch and I looked at her, where had they taken that video anyways? I knew it had been yesterday but where had they been hiding at? Not one person of the press had ever bothered Melody at her flat before so why now? The only time she was ever bothered by them was when we were out around London with her, and even then they didn't dare come up to her, mostly due to the first talk one of them bothered her in public. I had a small smile on my face, it was actually quite a funny story what had happened.

We had been out to a shopping centre not long after the rest of us boys had met her, which was after our first single came out, we had been walking around for quite a while when they had came up to her. Until that point the only people who had bothered us was some fans wanting pictures or autographs, one of the press with a big camera was at a distance taking pictures, another was behind as us also taking pictures. The one behind us came running up to have a chat when he tapped on her shoulder, Melody had quickly turned around and kneed him right in the crotch, since that day no one has dared come up to her, well unannounced anyways.

I sat down next to her on the couch and pulled her in close, I know she wasn't going to handle this well at all, she looked up at me and I smiled. She looked a like sad actually, she sat up straight and looked at me, she looked really cute right now, she looked like she had something on her mind.

"I need to tell you something Harry." she said looking my straight in the eyes.

I looked at her curious "What's that Mel?"

"I'm in love with Zayn." she said then looked away.

Suddenly a light went off in my head, how could I be so stupid! Of course she was in love with him! That would explain everything that's been going on lately, why Zayn kept giving me looks, why he had that look on his face when I kissed her in front of everyone. And then there was yesterday when she was so read in the face, it would explain so much but what happened between them yesterday I don't know, I had a feeling they might have kissed but I'm not sure about that fact.

I reached out and touched her hand lightly, she turned her head and looked at me, I gave her one of my famous cheeky smiles which seemed to brighten her mood greatly. I wanted her to know I wasn't mad or upset, in fact I had a plan forming in my mind about how to get them together, but first we would need to get out of this apartment. That was the first task, the was figuring out where we would hide from the media, that one was gonna be harder.