Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Melody's POV

I got into Harry's car and put on my seat belt, I looked over as Harry got in the car and he smiled at me cheekily, I lent over and started kissing him with out warning or hesitation and started snogging him. He put his hand on the back of my neck and deepened the kiss more, a little moan exscaped my my throat, our lips move in sync together almost perfectly. I ran one of my hands tough the wild main of curly hair, they were actually very soft, I smiled a bit as I continued kissing him. He slowly pulled away, biting at my bottom lip as he did so, he gave me another one of his cheeky smiles.

"So when did you decided you wanted to kiss me like that?" He teased

I smiled at him "That's a secret."

He chuckled and started the car, I don't know why I kissed Harry but I did, tonight I realised something while watching Zayn flirt with every girl he saw. He doesn't love me like I love him, he would probably just break my heart into pieces, besides I think I'm starting to like Harry even though I still have feelings for Zayn. I just hoped he didn't mind that I liked Harry, I felt the car come to a stop and I looked put the window, we had just puled into the driveway.

I guess I was so busy inside my own thoughts I had noticed we had left the club parking lot, Harry had gotten out of the car and opened the door on my side of the car then held out his hand for me to take. I gladly took it and got out of the car, he intertwined our fingers as we walked towards my flat, his hands were soft and to be honest a little sweaty but I didn't mind. It actually felt a bit strange holding hands with Harry, I didn't feel like my hand fit in his, some strange feeling was swiping over me. Was I uncomfortable holding his hand?

We had never held hands before so it was a little strange, I glanced over at Harry when we got to my front door, he was smiling at me and I felt my self go red in the face. I knew he was going to make fun at me for blushing but I couldn't help myself doing that, I lightly bit the bottom of my lip as he swiftly moved in front of me, he smiled and chuckled a little bit before lightly kissing my top lip. He lead inside my flat and closed the door behind him, I smiled at him weakly and let go of his hand, he looked a little disappointed at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I removed my jacket and set it on my couch "Yeah I'm just tired that's all, you gonna head home? You can crash here if you want."

I said that without thinking about it, he took out his phone then put it back in his pocket, he started pulling this face which I recognised as his thinking face. I started to laugh a little bit and he walked closer to me, my breath caught in my throat as we started kissing, he moved his lips against mine quickly and desperately. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer towards me moving my hand up his body towards his neck, he suddenly stopped and pressed his forehead against mine, we were both breathing heavily. I think I'm starting to get addicted to his kisses, I smiled at the thought of that.

"I should go" he said "We've got a radio interview to do tomorrow"

I nodded my head slightly "OK, I'll call later in the day to see about meeting up at Nando's for a bite to eat"

He took a step back and smiled "I'll see you tomorrow Mel"

I waved goodbye to him as he headed out the front door, I half heartily went into my bedroom and sat down on the bed, it felt cold in my bedroom. I was alone with no one else around for the first time in a few days, I could finally be alone with my thoughts, I let out a heavy sigh. I laid down on my bed and looked at the roof, I wasn't tired at all for some reason, I took out my iPhone and looked at the time. It was one o'clock in morning, I know I should be going to sleep but I really wasn't tired, I closed my eyes and let my mind wonder off.