= Chapter 22 =

" When I'm with you, I feel safe from the things that hurt me inside."

-Jeremy Lockhart
==============
⚓️SKYLAR⚓️

"So what do you have in mind for us, Danny Boy!" I swung my arm around his shoulder. After finding the red note, I was solely relying on my hopes that it wasn't Dante.

I decided to bottle up my anxious thoughts and instead, spend time with him while coming up with my genius prank.

"We're gonna make it a No-Phone-Usage-Day!" He grabbed my phone swiftly from my hand before throwing it onto the grass.

Glaring at him, I picked up my precious fragile phone before kissing it gently. My poor baby.

"Sometimes I wish you would treat me like your phone Skylar. " he chuckled lightly.

"So are you up for today? Each of us gets a round to choose what or where we want to go to carry out a task. Any task." He had a cheeky smile on his face.

Mirroring his expression, I switched off my phone.

"What are you waiting for Danny Boy!" I ruffled his hair before jumping into his motobike.

"LEGOOO!!" He fist pumped the air in joy.

===========

"Remind me again, why we standing before a busy junction?" I raised a questioning eyebrow. The first round was Dante's choice and he decided to conveniently park his motorbike a kilometer away from a busy junction where we now stood before.

I had no clue what he was planning.

"You're gonna learn a few things about me through the places I bring you and the things we do at each place." He gave me his familiar mischievous smirk.

"Let me guess, you like cars. " I said in a duh-tone.

"Nope, I like to dance."

"Wha-" before I could question how dancing would relate to the busy road before us, he grabbed me by the hand a twirled me onto the road.

It was exactly at that moment where all traffic lights turned red, allowing the pedestrians to cross.

Instead of crossing the road like normal people do, Dante twirled me around like a princess in the centre of the road.

Holding me by the waist, he moved smoothly while guiding me. The dance was so quick and even though there wasn't any music, our laughter became the music to my ears.

"YOU ARE CRAZY DANTE!!" I screamed out, bursting out in laughter.

"SO ARE YOU!! We have 20 seconds left before it turns green!!" He lifted me off the ground before dropping me back down quickly, allowing my chocolate brown hair to whip through the air.

The drivers from every car were staring at us in utter shock or amusement. A few passers-by whipped out their phones to video the scene that played before them.

The next moment, Dante started doing some weird jazz hands while I tried to moon walk which definitely, with no doubt, failed. Dante did a final dab at all the cars before dragging me to the road side right before the lights turned green.