Selfless

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.
------

Donita Reyes came from the small town of Maestranza. Her eagerness of escaping her tragic past from her province and her family's financial instability made her decide to go to the luxurious city and find a decent job. But what she had found is out of her anticipation. Kung kailan naman niya gustong takasan ang masalimuot na pangyayari sa kaniyang nakaraan, hindi naman niya sukat-akalain na manunumbalik pala ang lahat ng iyon sa isang malik-mata.

Now seeing the ghost of her past, Justice Vergara, the ruthless and stern lawyer of his age, how will she able to endure the days of being with him? Lalo pa't alam niya na magtratrabaho siya para rito?

Deep-seated anger, merciless revenge; how far her selfless love would go for the one that she loves the most? Magagawa ngabang hilumin ng masidhing pag-ibig niya ang pusong nadurog at napuro na samahabang panahon? O para na lamang siyang mga abong pinalipad sa hangin upangmawala at hindi na maalala pa?

----

This story contains explicit scenes and themes that may not suitable for very young audiences. Independent Women Series is a Rated-18 theme. This is different from the usual stories I've ever done.

Therefore, if you'd think that this genre will not fit in to your morals and norms, please disregard reading this one and read my other stories, instead.