Darkness

??? POV

All around me was darkness no light to be seen but I felt warm like I was at home again in bed asleep with the covers almost covering my face but it slowly got colder. I never new this was how I was going to die alone and cold I never liked this place to begin with.

Y/N POV

Daylight was starting to spread over the vast land. You got up dusted your self off and looked back at the man how was STILL knocked out. After thinking for a while you decided to quickly grab some more supplies so you could have more food.

(Time jump 30 minutes because I'm a lazy person and I don't want to write about getting wood and berrys)

After returning to your camp you see the man sitting up with his hand rubbing his head and scanning the surroundings.
"This is not my camp maybe I am dead" you heard the man say. As you were walking closer to the man you accidentally stepped on a stick and it broke in two.

??? POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was still in the horrid world but I was not at my camp site I looked to be in some ones else's camp. I didn't know if I should be happy to have another person here or to be scared because who knows what they could have in weapons. Looking around for clues and to scope out the area was my best bet at this point. Trees trees oh my god look a tree suddenly behind me I heard a twig break and I turn around to expect the the worst but to my surprise it wasn't bad this was the best.

Hey it's me so I have been thinking of just quitting on this story all my friends say it sucks and it is getting on my nerves so just tell me if you want me to stop or keep going. I am also a bit sad RN because of this so ya I will see you all later thx for reading bye 😔