Apologize

A/N: Dedicated to the 1st comment. BTW if you know a good cast member for any of the characters let me know. I can't think of any.

“What about this?” I asked spinning around in the dressing room to get Aaron’s opinion on the jeans I was sporting. They were light blue, which faded to white, with rips and I’d practically fallen in love with them. They showed off my legs perfectly and I had a feeling I’d get away with them even though Adam wouldn’t like them.

Aaron slapped my ass from his laying down position on the dressing room bench, “Looking hot.”

I laughed, “Perfect. Now I just need to find some shirts.”

He rolled his eyes, “Are we going to have to get shoes too?”

“Just one pair,” I pleaded.

“Fine, but I’m not being your pack mule,” he warned however we both knew he’d carry some of my bags.

“Thank you,” I exclaimed and kissed his cheek, “such a lovely best friend.”

“I’m the bestest, best friend ever,” he smiled jokingly.

I giggled and we left the dressing room to be greeted rudely by a store employee.

“That’s the girl’s dressing room,” she hissed and glared at Aaron, “You can’t be in there.”

“I wasn’t in there,” he responded calmly.

“Yes, you were,” she said most hesitantly.

“These are not the droids you’re looking for,” he quoted Star Wars and I almost died trying not to laugh.

“Uh, um, okay,” the women blinked, “I’m so sorry.”

“No problem,” he grinned and we walked away.

Once we were at a safe distance I burst out laughing, “I can’t believe that worked!”

“What can I say,” he shrugged, “I’m smooth with the ladies.”

“Oh yeah, you’re a real player,” I grinned amused.

“You know it,” he beamed.

“Oh, let’s check that store out,” I grinned, dragging Aaron towards it with me.

I spend an hour picking out shirts, much to Aaron’s annoyance. In the end I found tons of shirts that looked awesome. We left with my bags in our hands and walked to the Vans store. It wasn’t too hard to pick out shoes. I got a pair of dark purple Vans and we went back to my house.

I threw the bags on my bed and met Aaron downstairs in my basement.