A Fresh Start

A/N: So I dedicated this chapter to the first person to vote for this story. I'll dedicate each chapter to the 1st person who votes/comments for the chapter before it. I think it's fair because I love to read what you guys have to say.

My eyes slowly opened and I yawned. I flipped onto my other side and saw a person lying there.

“Ahh!” I screamed and kicked them off the bed.

I heard laughing from the corner of my room as a mannequin rolled onto my floor. Chace emerged from my closet with a video camera.

“Ha, that’s totally going to go viral,” he said with his famous smirk, “I was wondering how long it would take you to wake up.”

“So you were just sitting in my closet videotaping me sleep,” I snapped, “Pervert.”

“Not all night,” he shrugged and then winked, “I had other ladies to attend to.”

I looked him square in the eyes, not amused, “Get out of my room.”

His smirk reappeared, “Yeah, I’ve got to go put this on Youtube anyway.”

“No!” I exclaimed.

“Try and stop me,” he teased.

“Give me the camera!” I yelled as I jumped out of my bed.

He only held the camera above his head and stared at me wide eyed.

“Give it to me!” I jumped up and down.

He only held it higher.

I got a lot closer to him, almost enough that we were against each other, and began jumping. I held onto his strong forearm to steady my jumps. Yet I still couldn’t get the camera.

“Chace,” I whinnied and jumped one more time before stepping away.

“No,” he said stubbornly.

I then got a bright idea. “I’ll go tell Adam.”

“You sure you want to do it dressed like that?” he snickered.

Being the light weight drinker I am two beers could do some damage on me. I had forgotten about him splashing me last night and saving me. But more importantly I forgot I was only wearing a bra and underwear.

I sucked in air and tried to cover my blushing chest. My narrowed my eyes at him, “Get out!”

He smirked again, “You still never thanked me for saving you from James.”

I ran to my closet and pulled out a random shirt and shorts before I continued talking with him. The shirt happened to be a little low cut and slightly see through, but it was better than him seeing me in my bra. The shorts I was sporting were pretty short too, but I was too mad at him to care. Besides, almost anything was better than underwear.