hiya every one!!!

:D hi! so I got a few thing suggestions!!! and please check out pansycake7's story!! And this my 30th update!!! eek!! I'm so happy!!! okay hear is your ten things guys....
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#291. the only good thing about tris dying is that Tobias is single. (from XMysteriousMysterysX)

#292. The most embarrassing thing is when someone sits next to you at Lunch eating a muffin and your like "can I shoot that off your head?"
Their response is a poker face and a "what the heck." then they get up and leave. (also from XMysteriousMysterysX )

#293. Uriah's your BBFFL ( best book friend four life) (again this is from the amazing XMysteriuosMysterysX)

#294. You have seen the movie three times and still want to see it again. (unless your like me, who hasn't seen the movie even once yet,) (from Dauntless_timelady.)

#295. You want to stick a butter life in the person who decided to not put Uriah in the movie. (from divergent_Arely .)

#296. your just so obsessed... like all the sudden someone in the same room as you is doing math home work and are like "so 4+ 6" and you FREAK out.

#297. you've watched all the movie clips on youtube at least 10 times.

#298. The #4 will forever mean something different.

#299. allegiant is the worst ending EVER!

#300.(THREE HUNDRED!) every thing I write you've done.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Kk guys! so there's this song that REALLY reminds me of tris, and divergent, and Four and it's amazing!! it's called warrior by Beth Crowley. and I STILL have not seen the movie.... *sniff* 😔 maybe ill get to see it soon.
➖CASPERKITTEN100