Here ya guys go!!!!!

Hey guys I am so great full for all you guy's support!!! shout outs to 'lunafandom' and 'blueDancelover' thank you so much guys!!!! and happy birthday to bannanscountry!!!! and if you have Anything you do that proves you are divergent obsessed, inbox me. also inbox me if you want a shout out or just if you want to fangirl!!!! On with the ten things!!!!!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#111. you just have problems thanks to Veronica Roth ending allegiant the way she did.

#112. all someone has to do to make you cry is walk up to you and say: "Allegiant. Tris. Uriah. Gone." And you burst out in tears.

#113. You would give anything to meet veronica Roth and ask her why she makes us feel the way we feel.

#114. you wish you could just let go of all this divergent obsession sometimes.

#115. All cause of divergent you realize how hard it is to be a fangirl. CAUSE IT IS A VERY HARD THING.

#116. You never will let go of divergent.

#117. you hate keeping all your divergent feels bottled up inside you.

#118. <4

#119. one of your favorite names is Uriah.

120. you want to learn how to shot a gun and throw a knife. Instructed by Four.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Okay guys remember inbox me if you need something!!! You guys are great!!! Happy birthday bananascounty !!!!!

➖CASPERKITTEN100