How it all Started

A/N:

This takes place when Kakashi is still a kid and is on Minato's team along with Obito and Rin, so let's start) (sorry for any spoilers)

Kakashi's POV:

I was walking through town making my way through the noisy crowds. I was going to the training grounds where the team I was supposed to meet as the wind blew across the town when I smelled something very good I looked at a stand that was selling dangos. I walked over to the stand and bought myself one, I was about to pull down my mask when I heard a women yell angrily just as I turned my head to see what was going on someone ran into the dango stand and stole my dango right out of my hand I quickly looked up to see it was a ......... girl all I could do was stare at her taking in her beautiful scent as the wind blew her hair but I was quickly snapped out of it by the woman angrily yelling at me to do something but the girl was gone. After everything went back to normal I started walking to the training ground but as I looked down at the ground I noticed paw prints I looked behind me to see human prints then right in the middle it looked like a combination between a human's foot print and whatever the animal was, I shook it off and quickly made my way to the team.

~time skip~

Rebecca POV

I kept running not stopping for anything I ran into the forest I stopped when I came across the tree where we keep everything hidden until all the outsiders leave. I sniffed the air and i picked up the sent of  two boys around my age running very fast as I hid the food. I seen them  and before I could run  they spotted me and once they did they ran to me and started to hit and kick me as I cried in pain for help and I curled up and I was trying to protect myself as I kept screaming for help.

Kakashi POV

After training Minato told us to meet up with him at the ramen shop so he could tell us something, I only told Minato about what had happened this morning and especially about the foot prints I had found. When I told him his eyes softened and he smiled "Kakashi...I will tell you a story about what you saw today when we camp out tonight ?" I groaned " I'm not making this up." "I know you're not " he relied as he started heading to the ramen shop with the rest of the team. "Kakashi are you coming?" Minato asked "I'll catch up with you guys later at the camp site." he shook his head and kept going.

I walked right into the woods without thing about it. Suddenly...

Kakashi Pov :

I walked right into the woods without thing about it. Suddenly.... I heard a scream, and  I quickly ran to where the sound was coming from. Once I reached the place where the sound was coming from I hid behind a tree and peeked to and saw two boys beating a girl when I caught a small part of the girls face I realized it was the girl from the market. The girl kept screaming as the two boys punched her over and over, I was about to stop them when two other boys jumped out of no where they landed in front of the girl. One of the boys that were in front of her had black hair that was a little spiky, he wore a blue shirt and black pants along with black boots, the other one he had brown hair some of his bangs covered some of his face he wore a black shirt that had some holes in it, a pair of pants that also had holes in them ,black combat boots and to top it off he wore black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. “Hn sorry we're late Rebecca we heard you scream and ran here quickly as we could” The brown haired boy said to the girl who was Rebecca “It's fine Jacob,don't worry about it I got the food that's all that matters.” she replied as she stood up “Now to teach the idiots a lesson. Come on Fang.” Fang smirked the two boys ran home with their tails in between their legs. Fang just laughed Jacob looked at Rebecca “I told you to be careful, I can't take a chance of losing you.” He said as he graded the food she had hid ,he slang it over his shoulders and began to walk deeper into the forest with the other two trailing behind him .