chapter Five

Davina is now 15 weeks pregnant Freya has not found out where Davina or Kol are staying or living that is thanks to Klaus  Hayley Marcel Josh and Vincent but as the twisn grow. Inside of the womb the less chance the spell  works as the babies grow stronger the spell gets weeker Kol is worried all the time he doesn't want his sister Freya to find out about his unborn children.

In New York Kol is sleeping Davina is making herself a sandwich it's the middle of the night but she is hungry as Davina is making her sandwich Kol walks up to her wraps his arms around her. "What are you doing up so late" Kol asked his pregnant girlfriend with a smile on his face. "Our little babies were hungry" Davina tells him Kol kisses  Davina on the cheek.

"Come back to bed please" Kol says to Davina "Okay I will First I want to eat my standwich" Davina tells him with a smile on her face. Kol smiles "Okay I will be waiting for you sweetheart" Kol tells her he then vampire speed to the bedroom while Davina eats her standwich.

In New Orleans Klaus comes out of Hope's room when Freya walked up to him "Klaus do you want to tell me something" Freya asked Klaus. Klaus was not going to tell his older sister "I don't know what your talking about sister" Klaus said to his sister before he walked away to go to bed.

Freya knows that Klaus and Hayley are hiding something and she knows it has something to do with Davina and Kol She just doesn't know why they wouldn't want her to find Kol and Davina. When they could be the reason to stop the vampire from killing everyone Freya doesn't know why they wouldn't want that when the vampire is after Hayley's wolves.

The next day in New York Davina is getting dressed while Kol is in the shower when there is a knock on the door Davina puts on her shoes then goes to the door to open it. There stood Marcel Marcel came all this way because Vincent told him the spell will not last long and Marcel wants to make sure Davina and her babies are okay.

"Marcel what are you doing here" Davina asked him happy hugging him with a smile on her face happy to see him after so long when Davina got brought back she didn't see Marcel. She wanted two but they had other things to do Marcel hugged her back he had missed her so mush Davina is his family no matter what anyone else says.

"Missed you two D" Marcel tells her when they come out of the hug he knew she missed him he had missed her as well they are family Davina will always be his daughter no matter what anyone else says. Davina and Marcel walk into the living room Kol walks in the room and sees Marcel Kol and Marcel don't like each other that mush but they do get a long but only because they both love Davina to Kol Davina means everything.

"What are you doing here" Kol asked him as he walked over to Davina putting his arms around driving her a kiss on the cheek "The spell that is keeping you four hidden will brake soon Vincent said as the babies grow while they are inside the womb Freya will find you guys and try to use my grandchildren to get rid of this vampire"  Marcel tells them. Their scared Davina she didn't want anyone to hurt her children she loves them already while Kol was hungry he wished that Freya would leave them alone Davina puts her hand on her belly.

In New Orleans Hope is in her room drawing when Rebekah walked in she walks over to her niece "Do you know what your dad and mum are hiding" Rebekah asked her Hope looked up from her deawing. "No" Hope tells her Hope is good at lying she lies the same way her father does. 

Rebekah walks out of Hope's room Rebekah couldn't tell if Hope was lying or not so Rebekah sees Elijah "Where are you going sister" Elijah asked his little sister. "To see Marcel and see if he is also hiding anything" Rebekah told him she then leaves

Elijah wished that Hayley would tell him what is going on and what is she hiding same with Niklaus Hayley and Klaus have been talking in scaret a lot. Elijah was thinking something is wrong with Hope but why wouldn't they tell them he then thinks it has something to do with Davina and Kol because they started to say to leave them alone and not to find them. Not long after that they started to talk in scaret why didn't they want Freya to find there brother when he could save so many people from dieing because the vampire is the same as Marcel Marcel has even tried to kill him it did not work.

Rebekah walks into Marcel's when she gets there Josh is there holding a book "Where is Marcel" Rebekah asked Josh Josh knows where Marcel is but he was not going to tell her where she really was. Josh knows how to lie without his Hart shipping a beat "He left  didn't say where he was going" Josh tells her Rebekah looked at him unsure if she should believe him or not.