Chapter Two

After Joy told them Kol brought a pregnancy test for Davina he was not going to to listen and see if there is a baby heartbeat until Davina takes the test. Kol is waiting in his and Davina's room trying to stay calm It was not working at all not one bit Kol's P is ringing he sees its Elijah again he turns his phone off he has more important things to worry about like he's girlfriend pregnant with his child while with Davina she's in the bathroom waiting to see if she's pregnant with Kol's baby. If she is Davina doesn't know what she will do she is still very young she loves Kol they are talking about a baby not just that they will have to stop going out late at night. They will have to make sure no one will hurt the little one they couldn't tell Kol's family Davina does not trust them after what they did to her. All of these thoughts and more are going through Davina's mind right now it's not that she doesn't want to have a baby with Kol she's just scared.

After some time Davina comes out of bathroom holding the pregnancy sick Kol looks at his girlfriend not sure what is going on right now "I'm pregnant" Davina told him then she threw the pregnancy test into the bin. Kol is shocked he has shocked written all over his face he then listens and hears the little heart beat he doesn't just hear two heartbeats he hears three which means that Davina is having twins.

Kol walks over to his girlfriend "I can hear them" Kol said to her hoping that she's okay Kol is happy that Davina is having his babies he has always wanted to be with Davina and now she is pregnant with his children a part of him is inside of her right now. If Davina doesn't want this then he will stand by her even though he wants them Davina looks up at her boyfriend and looked at him unsure Kol looks at her not sure what she's thinking.

"Twins we are having twins" Davina asked him "We are" Kol told her Davina smikes at Kol and hugs him Kol hugs her back they pull out of the hug "I want to keep them" Davina told him. She doesn't want to get rid of them or gave them to someone she is there mother she will not be the mother she had she alright loves them already. "I want to keep them I want to have a family with you Kol" Davina told him wrapping her arms around Kol's neck Kol looks at her and smiles at her he is getting the happy ever after after all these years with the girl he loves the one that has changed him that has made him a better person Kol kisses Davina on the lips with passion picking her up and walking over to the bed.

Back in New Orleans Freya is still trying to do a spell that will find Kol Freya asked Hope for help but Hope did not want to help she knew that if she did Kol will not be happy and Hope just wants her uncle to be happy. Elijah just tried to call Kol nothing he asked a friend to try and find where Kol's phone is she said that it's everywhere Hope is asleep as Hope is dreaming she gets a dream about Kol and Davina having a baby Hope wakes up. Hope gets out of bed she walks out of her room to look for her mother Hope see's her aunt Rebekah Hope goes to walk the other way to find her mother she doesn't want to tell her because she will tell aunt Freya Hope does not want her aunt Freya to find out Rebekah sse's her niece she walks over to Hope.

"Hope what are you doing awake" Rebekah asked her little niece "I need to talk to mum" Hope told her aunt hoping that her aunt Rebekah would just drop it and let her go and find her mum. "She's in her room" Rebekah told her Rebekah looks at Hope Hope walks into Hayley's room Hayley is on her bed "Mum I had a dream" Hope told her mother walking over to her. "What kind of dream sweetie" Hayley asked her daughter "The real ones" Hope told her mother Hayley's looked worried at her daughter.

"Uncle Kol and Davina" Hope told her mother Hope knows that her mother will never hurt Davina or Kol she was just unsure of Freya and her uncle Elijah she does love them they are her family. "What about them are they okay" Hayley asked her daughter hoping that Davina and Kol are okay "Davina is having uncle Kol's babies twins" Hope told her mum Hayley smiles at her daughter a big smile "What is wrong with that" Hayley asked her daughter.

Hope knew she has to tell her mum she just hoped that no one was listening to them "There blood is the only thing that can kill the vampire witch" Hope told her mother this was not good. Hayley puts Hope to bed and walks back to her own to think. Hayley knows that Klaus and Marcel will help her to keep Davina and Kol's children are safe they will not let Freya hurt them.

That night Hayley went over to Marcel's Klaus was already there as he had to talk to Marcel about something when Hayley got there she told them about how Davina and Kol are having twins.