3.0

Neveah

I wiped my tears and smiled like a proud mom. The wedding was now over and I swear I'm about to drown in my own tears. The wedding was so beautiful and I can't believe I never thought of planning weddings at the start of opening my business.

I continued to wipe the trails of eyeliner and mascara off my cheeks while I made my way to the after party. It was just a small get together. Sam and Rosa didn't really want a big party so it was just close friends and family.

I grabbed a champagne glass off of a tray and I suddenly felt a light vibration in my purse. I took my phone out and looked at the message.

To: Nevvie
From: kiwi- come to the coat closet

To: kiwi
From: Nevvie- boi

To:Nevvie
From:Kiwi - just come

I groan and down the rest of my champagne. I place the glass on an empty table and make my way to the coat closet. I open the door and someone pulls me into a dark place.

"Hey, what the he-"

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I caused all this drama and all this shit between us. I'm sorry about everything but I can't chan-"

I roll my eyes and smile. "I'll give you a chance."

"What I did and I lo-"

He pauses in the middle of his sentence and looks at me. "Wait... You'll give me a chance?"

I nod my head and try to look down. I didn't want to look at him. I didn't want to look at his pretty little face because I was scared. I was scared of giving him another chance not knowing if he was going to waste it.

"Please look at me," he whispers, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

I shake my head and I hear him sigh. "Why won't you look at me? Did I hurt you that bad? I didn't mean to. I told you that I was sorry and I will never try to hur-"
"I love you," I blurt out. I snap my head back up and look into his chocolate brown eyes. "I love you, Kian. And Rosa made me realize that I should embrace loving you because there's a chance I won't experience this love with another person. And I hate that I love you because I'm scared you'll hurt me again. When I met you, I was probably one of your biggest fans and I still am. Before I met you, I was a fangirl. A hard core fangirl at that," I say, laughing. "I used to wait in lines for hours for meet and greets. I used to dance around in my undies when listening to music, dreaming about what it would be like to be with one of my idols. And now I know and it's not the experience I was hoping. When I was little, I wanted to be married and be kissed by a husband when I came home. I wanted 5 kids and a white picket fence," I said, my smile faltering from my face. "I don't think I can have that white picket fence anymore. But that doesn't matter because I love you. I love you so much and I hope you love me back. I hope we can finally be together and please don't take this chance for granted."

"I love you too, Neveah. I mean it. I love you so much and I promise I will never hurt you again," he says, taking my hand again and intertwining our fingers.

He leans close and eventually my back is against the wall. I look at his lips and he looks at mine.

Oh gosh, I'm about to kiss Kian after two years, I think to myself as he places his lips on mine.

And just like that, I find myself kissing him back.

------
Comment
Vote
Shate
Follow!
-Bilinxi🌹

A/N *Please Read*
First off, I want to apologize for all the author notes I've posted in the chapters. Like I said, this book is almost done. I really really appreciate all the lovely comments from you guys. It looks like you guys are really enjoying this book and that makes me so angry at myself because I have not one lick of inspiration for this book anymore. There have been many of times I have thought about deleting this and starting over but there's no use. There's about 32 chapters so far and I worked so hard on those. The only reason I am taking time and finishing this book is because of you guys. Without you guys, I would've deleted this book already.

So I want to say thank you for reading this book and there are more books to come. I really want to write a couple of short stories and a lot more fanfictions. There are some posted right now but all I have to do to is find time to write.

Also, the highest rank for this book was #174 in Fan fiction! I can't believe it! Not even my jccaylen fan fiction got this high in the Fan fiction category. Thank you guys so much and I hope you keep reading my books.

Also, you guys should follow me on here! (Had to get that shameless plug in)

-Bilinxi🌹 (Alexus)