sorry A/N

Hey, readers. Sorry if you thought this was a chapter. I just wanted to let you readers how this book is going.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I haven't updated in 5 days and I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but it feels like a month to me tbh. I am working on a chapter right now, and I think it will be ready for me to publish tomorrow afternoon maybe.

I am packed with school work right now. Yes, It is the weekend and I don't have school, but I have a bunch of homework and projects to catch up on. I keep on seeing all these comments that say "update pls" or "I love his book update!". I'm really doing my best, but I feel like I'm letting you guys down by not updating as much as I did with my Jc Caylen fan fiction.

So, if you can, just bear with me. I'm going to update this book as much as I can, and I will try to write some pretty good chapters and come up with some pretty cool ideas for this book.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this. This book wouldn't be popular without you guys and I appreciate it.

------
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow!
-Bilinxi🌼

Lmao. You guys should follow me. You don't have to, but if you want to get updated daily about new books or new chapters, you can follow me 💖