Chapter seven

Sylvia grab Julia by her hair as she scream out in pain while they tie her to the chair.

"Don't hurt her!" Jane scream at them.

"Easy there sweetheart." Bob said touching her cheek. "We just want to have a little fun."

Jane look at Declan that got tied on the chair again next to Julia.

"You people are so sick!" Julia shout as Sylvia hold her head to look at her mother. Bob grab her from behind as she close her eyes starting to cry.

"Julia my dear. Let me give you an example of what it's like to be beautiful." He said as he had his right arm thrown over her chest to hold her still with his other hand travelling up her leg while she try to fight him off. "When you're beautiful everybody wants to climb in bed with you. Whether you like or not. Men want what they see."

"Mom!" Julia cried out as Jane stop fighting and look at Julia with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Jane mouthed to her daughter crying. She calm herself down and build up her strength. "Let me daughter go."

"Mom. No." Julia cried as Jane look at her wisely.

"Let my daughter go and I'll give up fighting." Jane said taking a deep breath as they all got quiet.

That moment Julia throw her head back slamming it against Sylvia's nose.

"Ouch!" She scream and trip over Kid's body falling back as her head hit the ground letting her pass out.

"Sylvia?" John look prudently at her before looking at Bob again. "Hurt her bad."

"Who?" Bob asked as John went behind Julia holding her head tight so that she must watch.

"Jane. Little miss know it all wants a show, so she'll get one." John said deleterious as Julia started crying.

"Leave!" Declan shout trying to fight himself off the chair. He get his hand out of the rope untying the rest quickly about to break free as John run to him and tackle him holding him tight to look at Jane.

Jane couldn't handle it anymore as Bob was so close to touch what matters.

"You can't bring me down." She said and punch her elbow into Bob's ribs. He grab his stomach as Jane was just about to run but he grab her and push her to the wall.

"You just made daddy very unhappy." He said standing against her trying tp pull up her dress as she try fighting him off planting her eyes on the hammer that layed there at the broken window.

'Just because it got shot by arrows and haters, doesn't mean it can't walk just because it can't fly.' Those words echoed through her head as she took a deep gasp giving up the fight. She look at her stomach as everything got quiet. She look back at Bob as he stick the knive deeper into hr stomach. He take it out as she fall to the floor grabbing her stomach.

"No!" Julia shout trying to stand up. She remember how bad this chair is made so she quickly hoped the chair out of the window as she fall and it breaks. She jump up and run away directly to the police as they shine the light on her.

"Don't shoot! It's Julia!" Chanelle shout running up to Julia.

"They stapped mom." She cried as Mike gave her a glassmof water.

"How many is in there?" He asked as she took a sip of the water being scared out of her mind.

"Four. Two is down. They're unmasked...mom got stapped in the stomach and dad is being held to the floor." She told them as the police heard everything making an announcement.

"Jane!" Declan shout as Bob pull her to the window where the glass was. Declan break loose and crawl up to Jane touching her face looking at the big blood stain on her dress.

"Leave him." John said to Bob when he wanted to take Declan away. Bob stood next to John as they both look at the two.

"Jane, look at me." He said placing her in his arms as she looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"Atleast we got to share this moment together." She cried. He got alot of tears in his eyes looking into hers.

"Jane. Stay with me." He said trying to keep her awake. "When everything's over you and Julia should come and stay with me. We'll be happy again."

"If I don't make it through know that it's because I'm gonna see Jade." She whispered touching his cheek. "Remember, I've got your back."

He look at her that closes her eyes resting her whole body.

"Jane. Jane!" John and Bob pull him back again as Bob jump upon Jane making Declan scream at him. "Leave her alone!"

Just when Bob was about to lift up her dress she slammed him over the head witb the hammer. Declan break loose as he grab John's gun pointing it to him. The gun went off. John stop laughing as he fell down having blood coming out of his head. Declan throw the gun down noticing that John just shot himself. Declan look at Jane as she stood there with a smile.

"Told you I got your backs" she smile and fall to the floor. Declan run up to her as her eyes was closed. He pick her up and start to carry her out.

"Stand down!" The captain shout when everyone pointed with their guns to them. They let their guns down as Julia place her hand on her mouth watching her dad carrying her mom out. The police run into the house as the paramedic took over from Declan.

***
"Jade!" Jane called a few times as she was surrounded by a white light. She look at Jade that came running up to her.

She held him tight as she look into his beautiful eyes touching his cheek.

"I love you." She said kissing his head.

"I love you too mommy." He replied kissing her cheek. She smile as he holds her hands. "Go. I'll see you someday."

Jane stood up and look behind her hearing her nake being called as she heard singing from a distance

***
Jane woke up and look at the light shining upon her bed. She look at her right seeing a doctor realising she's in the hospital. She place her hand on her stomach feeling a bandage being wrapped around her stomach to cover her wound.

She got tears in her eyes as she sighed with relieve about to cry.

"Jane? Here's somebody special to see you." The doctor said. Jane look at the doorway seeing Declan with a bush of roses entering the room. The doctor use the remote to ket her sit up straight as Jane gave Declan a surprised smile.

"Where's Jul?" Jane asked looking at him.

"She's outside. She'll be here in a minute." Declan replied giving her the roses.

"Thank you." She thanked and took it as he sat down next to her placing his hand in hers. She look at it immediately then back at him.

"Listen, I know we sort of...weren't...you know...I uhmmm..." he tried to speak. She smile noticing how speechless he is this time. He take a deep breath closing his eyes before looking into her eyes. "Okay. I give you no choice but to let you live with me."

Jane give a big smile raising an eyebrow looking at him.

"What I'm trying to say is, I want you and Julia to come live with me. I'll be home every night and you can have the guestroom for painting if you wouldn't mind waking up next to me every morning for the rest of our lives." He said feeling stupid by pronouncing it like this. Jane gave a giggle as he close his eyes before looking at her again. "I sound stupid."

"I think you sound cute." She giggled touching his cheek.

"I do, don't I?" He joked as he stand up. She laugh and nod her head dearly. He touch her cheek and go down to kiss her lips. She kiss him back of course.

Julia was just about to walk into the room but froze. She gave a big smile and turn around instantly walking away.

"I love you Jane." He moaned in their kisses.

"I love you too." She moaned back in their kisses lookjng at him before closing her eyes again.