Chapter six

Jane sat impatiently looking at Declan. She takes a deep breath and look at the strangers.

"I need to use the bathroom." Jane said as the all attention is drawn to her.

"For what?" John asked her.

"I just need to use the bathroom or I'll wet the floor." She responded. John show Sylvia to take Jane.

"Come on." Sylvia said untying the robe around her wrists. Jane stand up straight as Sylvia gave her an add look. "You have any phone?"

"No. Only a house phone." She replied honestly. Sylvia role her eyes and search her through herself.

"Fine. Come on." Sylvia grab her by the arm as they go to the bathroom.

They enter the bathroom as Jane look at Sylvia. She lift up her dress and sit on the toilet pretending to use it. She look at Sylvia that sat on the side of the bath looking out the window at the cops that was still outside waiting for anything.

"It's not too late to run away." Jane told her silently running her hand to a blade that laid next to the toilet.

"And it's not to early to shoot you in the bloody head." She said keeping her eyes out.

Jane look down and pretend to scratch her leg as she quickly pick up the blade. She put it gently into her bracelet so that it can be stuck there. She stood up and flash the toilet looking at Sylvia that stood up. She grab Jane's arm and take her out of the bathroom. John take over and freeze looking at Declan with a smile.

"I like it when people try to play happy family eventhough they're not married." He said as Jane gave him an add look. He push her letting her end up sitting on Declan's lap. She want to jump up but they stop her instantly and tie her to him like he was tied to the chair.

"Now that's hot." Bob laughed as John decide to go to the house phone to dial their number.

"We won't leave untill we found Julia. So enjoy the night outside in the cold." He told the police and put the phone back again.

Bob start messing around again going on his haunches infront of Jane.

"You look as tasty as a nice warm pie. Super hot and very tasty." He said placing his hand on her knees.

"Leave my wife alone." Declan warned him. He run his hands up her dress smiling at Declan like he's doing this on purpose. But he is. Jane rest her hand upon Declan's as she use her other hand to struggle taking the blade out secretly.

"I think I heard something in the bathroom." Kid said standing up straight noticing how far this is about to go.

"Sylvia, go check." John ordered him.

"How about Sylvia check down the corridor, Bob check the basement and John check outside." Kid suggest as they give him an add look. "Play it saver. I'll keep my eyes on them."

"Bob's having fun. Can't you see?" Bob said viciously looking at Kid.

"Okay." Is all Kid let out his mouth as he take his gun out of his pocket. He open the cabinet a bit and put the gun in trying to give it to Julia.

"What are you doing?" Sylvia asked noticing the cabinet opening a bit behind him. She take it as e close it and give Sylvia a smile.

"I didn't pay attention to what I'm doing. Sorry." He said as she just role her eyes. Bob stand up and walk to the corridor looking into it then back at Jane and Declan.

"What are you doing?" He ask in a whisper in her ear noticing she's trying cut them loose with the blade.

"So if Julia isn't here, where is she? She's gotta be here somewhere." Bob said and look at Sylvia. "Did you check her wardrobe?"

"It doesn't want to open man." She replied starting to swing the gun around her finger.

"Break it down stupid!" He shout on her.

"Okay. Cool it." She said nonchalantly as she walk down the corridor.

"Why are you two so quiet all of a sudden?" Bob asked Declan and Jane. "O, I remember, that's because you two feel awkward sitting like that. Declan doesn't look uncomfortable. Only Jane. And you know why?"

He walk up them and place his hands on his knees looking into her face as she looked at him.

"It's been a long time since we got laid. That's why." He replied smiling rancorously. "Hard to believe actually."

"The girl's gone. I came into her room and her wardrobe was open. I found her phone being crushed." Sylvia said running in drawing everyone's attention. Jane and Declan's o e hand got loose as she quickly put the blate i her other hand starting to cut as Declan quickly put the rope over her hand holding it while they didn't see.

"What do you mean she's gone?" John asked Sylvia. Kid walk to Jane and Declan's side trying to step on his laces to get it loose.

"Where'd you get the blade?" Declan ask in a whisper in her ear.

"I'll explain later." She replied looking at him over her shoulder then she looked back infront of her.

"Kid, tie your shoe laces. You'll fall." Bob said noticing his shoe laces is loose.

Kid nod and turn around going down to tie his laces as Jane got their other hand loose letting the blade fall by accident as they look at Kid in horror. He grab at and secretly start cutting it.

"She must've hid in her wardrobe this whole time." Sylvia replied placing her hands on her hips.

When the rope was cut Kid quicky grabbed his laces tying it.

"What you doing so long?" Bob asked Kid. He stood up and look at Bob.

"Tying shoelaces isn't easy." He replied playing dumb.

"Before we start fighting can we please look for the girl!" Sylvia shouted. "Kid, watch them with you life."

"Okay." Kid replied watching them all go their separate ways.

He grab his knive out of his pocket running to the other side to cut the rope loose as Julia run out silently. Jane jump up and hug her with Declan.

"Get out of here." Kid said grabbing his gun from Julia as they look at him. "Before they see you."

"Too late." They look at the corridor way seeing John pointing a gun to them.

"John, don't shoot them. Let them go." Kid said trying to stop them.

"Then I'll shoot you instead." John said and pull the trigger shooting Kid in the chest. He fall down as Julia go on her knees looking at him.

"He only wanted to save us!" Julia shout looking at them.

"Shut that hole in your mouth." John ordered as Bob and Sylvia came running in.

"What happened?" They wanted to know.

"The girl's here. Do your thing." John said looking viciously at Declan.