Falling out of windows

When I woke I looked around in confusion. I was no longer in my in the boarding house but at my old house in Venice, My eyes filled with tears as all the memories came rushing back. I got out of my bed and looked down to see I was still in my off shouler sweater and ripped shorts. I walked out my bed and walked down the spiral stairs to see my mother staring at me, her beautiful green eyes  staring right back at me.

"Mum?" I said in a questioning manner my voice trembling. She just stood still not saying a word. Once I had reached the bottom of the stairs she turned her head slightly and pointed towards the door. I walked over to the door to see another woman with jet black curly hair with icey blue eyes, she was cradling a baby in her arms. The woman looked so happy staring down at the young baby.

"Phoenix, I am going to miss you," she cried. WHAT. Phoenix? I opened my mouth to ask about it but a woman pushed passed me interupting me. My mother to be precise. She snatched the baby away from the woman.

"Please, no, let me keep her, my little girl" she cried trying to take back her baby.

I woke up to hear shouting in Marnis room. I got out of bed confused about the dream with the same head ache from yesterday. You'd think a few hours of sleep would of feeling shit would be enough, but NO, my body has to try and kill me on every occation. I walked out of my room and walked into Marni's to see Marni levatate out of the window. I walked over to the window and looked down to see Damon and Shadow on the ground fighting. Marni raised her hands and crossed them over. Damon and Shadow were flung into the air, far away from each other. I needed to speak to some one about my dream and I decided it would be Shadow, he was best friend. I stupidly walked forwad forgetting the window was broken and fell, I got up groaning to see all three of them staring at me. Shadow rushed over to me checking if I was okay.

"Hey." I said waving akwardly. Marni shook her head smiling at me happy to see I hadn't broken anything, it wouldn't have been the first time.

"Well now that's sorted, I heading out," she said

"Where are you going?" Damon asked looking towards Marni

"Don't know, probably sneak into a club or something,"

"It's like 2 in the morning," he said

"And your point is?"

"Hm.. your right, have fun," he said

"Shadow, I need to speak to you," I said weakly still not feeling better, the fall not helping.

"Let's go to your room," he said smirking, I smiled,

"Can we go to your house, or aparment, or box, wherever you live," I said "I don't want people listening in," I said looking directly at Damon who was walking back inside the boarding house.