Thank You!

I began partaking in WattZombie's #30DaysofUndead challenge simply because it looked entertaining - and I couldn't have been more correct. I have had so much fun pushing my writing to the limits with the 6-word and 100-word challenges, not to mention actually receiving positive reactions to this book!

This book was ranked #324 in Horror as of June 13, which shocked me! After all, this isn't even for a contest - it was just a challenge I decided to try in my free time, and to see it actually getting somewhere was an amazing feeling.

Not to mention all of the wonderful comments I received! People actually enjoyed this book, and I adored opening my profile to see that several people had voted or commented on my latest segment. I never expected this book to actually go anywhere and I feel like this was the push I needed to convince myself that someday, I could totally write zombie fiction...

So thank you. Thank you to anyone who ever took the time to even read one of the segments. Thank you to those who voted to show me that I had to keep going. Thank you to everyone who left a nice comment that genuinely made my day.

You have all been amazing readers and I'm rather sad to see this book come to an end.

30 Days of Undead SummerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara