Chapter Three

A few days later
Tiffany
"Did you really have to come back?" He sighs. His head was on my lap and Raven was asleep on his chest.

"Until I convince all my professors I can take online classes, then yes."

He pouts. "I'm sorry, Adam." I sigh.

"I understand. I just want to bring you guys to Europe for the next few weeks."

I had to beg my professors. They understood the first time because I was pregnant with Raven and couldn't fly. Then they gave me the last week off because of the wedding and honeymoon.

"I know." I rub his forehead.

We were currently in my dorm, sitting on the couch. And we were lucky Ravenna and Jimi had classes right now. Personal stuff is what we're talking about.

"You could take Raven." I shrug.

"I want to take you both. Then again, your stupid professors won't let you."

"I have to convince them. If I can, I can go to Europe with you and I can pack my stuff and move into the LA house."

Pharaoh jumps onto the couch and lays on my other leg. "My three babies." I chuckle.

Adam was my big baby, Pharaoh is our son, and obviously Raven as our youngest. Does that make any since? I hope it does.

The door slams open and Jimi plops on the couch. "Dude, you scared me half to death!"

Jimi laughs. "Sorry, man."

"So much for our alone time." I whisper.

He chuckles as Raven starts whimpering. He sits up. "Shh. Daddy's here."

I smile as he gets up and rocks Raven. Jimi smirks at me. "Don't you have a class?" I roll my eyes at Jimi.

"Yes. And so do you."

I look at the clock next to me. "Shoot,"

Pharaoh jumps off my lap and get up. I grab my bag and walk up to Adam. "I gotta go."

He pouts and then nods. "Get there safely."

I kiss Raven's forehead and kiss him. We pull away and I smile. "I will."

I walk towards the door, following Jimi. "I love you!"

I turn and smile at him. "I love you too, Adam.
________________
"Professor," I walk up to her desk.

"Yes, Ms. Bourg? Or Mrs. Lambert? Which should I call you by?"

"Whatever you prefer."

"I'll just call you Mrs. Lambert. What do you need?"

"Well, I was wondering if I could go to Europe for the next few weeks."

"Why?"

"Well, Adam is having his first tour since we married. He wants me to go and I want to go."

"No."

"But I'll do my work and everything!"

"No."

"Bu-"

"Mrs. Lambert, no is no. Now, goodbye."

I sigh. "Have a great night, Professor."

"You too, Mrs. Lambert."
_____________
"Well?"

"Still said no."

He groans. "Can I try?"

"If you want to, Adam. Now, where's Raven?"

He chuckles as he puts a strand of hair behind my ear. "She's asleep."

I smile. "Good."

He leads me to the couch. Ah, cuddle time. My favourite. My head was on his chest and I was playing with his hand. Best thing was, I could hear his heartbeat.

He soon fell asleep as he rubbed my head, which made me fall asleep. Well, this how we sleep as a married couple. Deal with it, people.