Chapter 1: Narissa

---Chaper 1---

Narissa's Pov

          I was walking home from school, tired from all the work I had to do. I'm a straight A student, and the lowest possible grade that I've ever gotten was probably an -A. Everyone calls me an 'over-achiever,' well, they aren't lying. Anyway, I finally reached home and got out my keys. I opened the door and threw my stuff on the floor, heading towards my room. 

          "How was school?" asked Dad. He was sitting down on the couch watching ESPN, as usual. 

          "Tiring," I grumbled, kicking off my shoes. I closed my door and took out my violin. I closed my eyes and played a beautiful tune that I remembered by heart. As I finished my song, Dad walked in, leaning against the door frame. 

          "You might need a new violin," he said, smiling. I perked up. Finally! I've been wanting a new violin forever!

          "Really?" I asked, brightening up. He nodded and grinned. "Yes!" I shouted, jumping up and down like a five-year-old. We got into the car and I turned on the radio to Katy Perry's song The One That Got Away. I sang along to the song, my dad smiling. He always said  that I had an angelic voice. We got to the music store and almost instantly, I ran towards the violins. I looked through each one and finally came upon a blue colored violin. Perfect. I turned to tell my dad the one I wanted, but instead, bumped into a boy. I fell on top of him as we hit the floor. He looked around my age, probably 13 or 14, with sandy hair and golden eyes. The boy smiled at me and I quickly got up. "S-Sorry," I said, smiling meekly.

          "It's ok," he said, getting up as well. "I'm Xavier. Nice to meet you" Xavier held out his hand and I gladly shook it.

          "Narissa."

          "Narissa," he repeated, looking hypnotised by my name. Xavier cleared his throat. "N-Nice meeting you. See you around." He left, but looked back at me. I saw him blush. Suddenly, my face felt really hot. What the heck, I NEVER blush! Embarrassed, I quickly walked away to find Dad, who was looking at different guitars.

          "I found a violin, Dad," I said. He eyed me carefully. Shoot! I was still blushing! I quickly turned and walked towards the blue violin that I found. We bought it and got into the car.  When we arrived home, I ran to my room and closed the door. He. Is. So. Cute, was all I could think about as I took out my brand new violin and began playing 'Safe and Sound' by Taylor Swift, one of my favorite songs. When I finished, I grabbed my sketch book and drew Xavier as best I could. At around 9 p.m., Dad knocked on the door.

          "Dinner's ready," he said and walked back to the living room. I got up and stared at my masterpiece. I smiled, contently, and walked to the dining table. We were about to eat when the windows shattered.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yay!!! The sequel to A Deep Dark Secret!!! XDD So there's the cliffhanger! What you think??? Good start to a new story????? Bad start????? What you think of Narissa?????? Who do you think her godly parent is????? (luckyruby1414, DONT TELL THEM!!!) hahaha kayy so...

                                                  Comment, fan, & vote!!!