So InLove

So Inlove
One Shot Story

by: LextreBronio

Everyday,

Everytime,

Every Minute,

I always wants to see your smile. They do not know how it feels to feel full when I look at you. They always lie, they always judge.

But I'm sure they don't know how I feel

The way I see your beautiful facial features. The curve of your body. The blend of your hair. Your shoulders foreseen.

The way I look to your eyes, I see a beautiful wave of your soul. A white blue water of the sea.

Every piece of your hair that looks so good. A beautiful lady standing in front of me.

I hope someday you'll be mine. A wish that may come. A wish that may delay.

Going to my hand and smell like a flower. And I will cup your face and gently touch downward as I get to your chin.

And I will move it to see my face. We will compose a lyric that we will only hear. A lyric that our mind only knows it.

Suddenly, we will embrace each other like a pillow in the  bed. In the windy breezy ventilation, so I can squeeze you.

At the moment we hugged are warm bodies that we feel the heat of our love. Our falls will drop down.

Our water sheds will get heavy and bring it out. The feeling we missed this situation.

The water will go into a falls then to a river like a vessel that ends up to a sea.

In a Tenerife,

Tenerife Sea.

Makes me

So Inlove...

But I notice, Its just a dream. A Dream that will never come true. Because you're a star, I'm your servant

-Tenerife Sea
Ed Sheeran

A. Note.
Is there a request to make this a story? Joke!

This one shot story is inspired to a song tenerife sea by: Ed Sheeran.