Magical Vampire Academy

MAGICAL VAMPIRE ACADEMY

PROLOGUE

Sa mundo ng mga tao, ang mga bampira ay kathang-isip lamang.

Maniniwala ka ba sa bampira? Kung hindi, paano mo pa kaya mapaniniwalaan na bukod sa pagiging bampira ay may kanya-kanya itong mga kapangyarihan na tinatawag na MAJICA?

Paano kung mas pinapahalagahan nila ang Majica kaysa sa pagiging bampira?

Magic is power, but every Vampire has different magics. THE FOUR ELEMENTS are the most powerful magics.

Prince Rock. His main power is Earth/Nature. He can control the ground, environment and everything around him is related to his power. He loves brown and green, he hates RED. So it means he hates LOVE.

Prince Fire. of course base on his name, he has the power of fire. It is not simply as fire, but very rare fire. He is a hot looking Prince with his fiery attitude.

Prince Ice. His power is all about water and maybe you're asking why his name is Ice, well he can make ice by water. He is cold as an ice and emotionless.

Prince Air. Air is his power. He can fly and he can kill his enemy just for a second by using the wind. Like Air, he is very arrogant or what you call "MAHANGIN".

AND LASTLY

Prince King. He is a prince, King is just a name. Why King? It's because the four elements are his powers. He is powerful comapared to other vampires. No one can betray him. He is arrogant, cold, and emotionless. But he is deeply in love with his childhood friend, Princess Light.

Princess Light. She's the only Princess in the Vampire World. Childhood friend of Prince King but disappeared like a bubble. No one knows where she is. She is the Non-existing Princess, but still, the vampires believe she will come back on the right time.

Welcome to Magical Vampire Academy!

MVA is An Academy that has no Light. The dark sky and clouds surrounding the whole Campus since Princess Light disappeared. She stands as the light of their Life.

Magical Vampire Academy was full of sadness, but what will happen if SHE will come back? Can she return the happiness? Can she see the sweet smiles of her fellow Vampires? Will she come back? Will She?

___________________________________________

MAGICAL VAMPIRE ACADEMY is now on our Shope.ee!

https://shopee.ph/product/117562192/13860027058?smtt=0.68883007-1639386582.9?smtt=0.68883007-1639386582.9

Magical Vampire Academy
written by IamLovelyGreenGirl

Price: 565Php

Book Details:
* 5.5 x 8.25 book size
* 415 pages
* Smooth Cream paper
* Matte Gamuza Lamination Cover
* with digital signature
* with bookmark and postcard
* With pin or keychain
------------------------------

Synopsis

In a world where humans and vampires exist, Laytina Chua feels that her life is useless; and with all of her memories forgotten, she lives her life in the norm.

As she approaches and chases an unnatural light, it transports her to a different kind of world. A magical world where she met the five princes: Prince Rock, Prince Ice, Prince Air, Prince Fire, and Prince King—the strongest vampires ever existed. However, beyond everyone’s expectation, a war from the past will be ignited again and will be brought to this Magical World.

Get yours now! 🥰

_______________
NOTE from an article.

"Legal Repercussions"

"The legal repercussions of plagiarism can be quite serious. Copyright laws are absolute. One cannot use another person's material without citation and reference. An author has the right to sue a plagiarist. Some plagiarism may also be deemed a criminal offense, possibly leading to a prison sentence. Those who write for a living, such as journalists or authors, are particularly susceptible to plagiarism issues. Those who write frequently must be ever-vigilant not to err. Writers are well-aware of copyright laws and ways to avoid plagiarism. As a professional writer, to plagiarize is a serious ethical and perhaps legal issue." -iThenticate

http://www.ithenticate.com/resources/6-consequences-of-plagiarism

Started:
March 26, 2014
6:00 PM

Author:
April Jane V. Patricio (follow and add me on fb)

apriljanepatricio on insta

Happy 6M reads! :*