ღ Just Another Day ..

Chapter 2

                                             Just Another Day 

Rashaun 

" Rashaun ! " I heard Liz yell making me turn in my sleep . I groaned in response . I felt her press against me as she reached over the bed , most likely for a pillow . So I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her naked body closer to mine . 

" Ray baby , you gotta get up . " She said softly as if she had given up . Ignoring her i tightened my arms grip around her waist and rested my face in the crook of her neck pecking it softly . 

" Shh .. " 

*

I must have fallen asleep again cause soon after Liz was shaking me awake , this time with my shirt on that i was wearing the night before . I groaned again not wanting to get up . After this weekend i had gotten used to bein home spending time with my family . So the last thing i wanted to do was get up an go to work . 

" Get up ! " She yelled , this time jerking the blanket back letting the cool air hit my body . 

" Girl quit playin . " My voice rasped as i grabbed a pillow from her side of the bed to cover my face . 

" Hurry , the kids are gonna be up soon . " She said as i felt a piece of fabric hit my thigh . I reached down grabbing what felt like my boxers before sitting up on the side of the bed to put them on . Shortly after the patter of little footsteps filled the hall as they got closer to the room . I felt the bed dip before feeling Fabian jump on me . 

" Mornin Daddy . " His cheerful voice spoke making me smile . 

" Wassup lil man . " I said as he walked around me on the bed to sit next to me . 

" Im hungry . " He said grabbing the remote to the tv that in front of the bed before flipping through channels . 

" Ight , go downstairs an ill make you somethin . " I said taking the remote from his hands to turn off the tv . He hopped off the bed and left the room . When i looked back at the door i noticed Layken standing in the doorway . 

" What chu doin ? " I nodded towards her but she didnt respond , just shrugged before walking toward me . 

" Whats wrong mama ? " I asked , picking her up and placing her on my lap . 

" Im tired . " She yawned before resting her head on my bare chest as I kissed her forehead . 

" Maybe you an Daddy needa stop stayin up so late . " Liz spoke bringing our attention to her as she stood in the doorway of our bathroom with her arms crossed across her chest .