ღ Daddy's Home ..

Chapter 1

                                        Daddy's Home

Lizette

" Girl did I tell you I ran into Kiara ? " Casey , the other receptionist at my job asked making my eyes widen .

I've known Casey since I started working here right after Ray an I got married . The doctor's office I was working at had crazy hours an it didn't work with the kids schedules so I started at this law office as a receptionist . It pays better and has reasonable hours so it was a good change .

" You serious ? Was Trent with you ? " I asked curiously .

Trent was her on an off man and to top it off they have a son named Julian . Him and Fabian go to preschool together and it just so happens that Ray and Trent were locked up together while I was pregnant with Layken . Small world right ?

" Him AND Ju was there . An this bitch had the nerve to walk over . " She said sounding shocked at Kiara's actions .

Kiara was kinda like Shaniece . The Ex that won't quit . The only thing different was that there was no baby involved . Kiara was just flat out crazy . Even I was bothered with the fact that she worked up the nerve to do that . Especially with Trent being with his family .

" Talkin some shit like baby we needa talk . Bitch please . " She said mocking her voice making me laugh .

" Did you say anything ? " I asked putting away some files before looking up at her as she leaned against my desk .

" Told em he needed to handle his hoe an walked away wit Julian . I was not about to her ass around my son . " She said shaking her head looking disgusted .

" I know that's right . " I nodded . " But chu better than me . " I said shaking my head as we laughed .

It was true though . I wouldn't have just walked away . I'm not sayin I would've just kicked her ass right then an there , but I would've said something to her . For her to approach Trent while he's with Casey is just wrong . But she did it with Julian there and that's straight up disrespectful .

" Did they talk ? " I asked . She gave me a bitch please look making me chuckle .

" He was with me when I walked away . I know that much . " She said proudly . " But I know they still talk . " She said looking down at her shoes .

" You sure ? " I asked frowning at her hurt expression . She nodded .

" I've been through his phone . They talk all the time . " She said shaking her head .

" About ? "

" Why you gotta fuck wit white bitches . " She starting mocking Kiara making me laugh . " Does this bitch not know who I am ? " She warned .