Jordan, Jorel, Matt, and George were sitting in the living room of Matt's apartment while they waited for Danny and Dylan to get back. They had gone to the store to get beers for a party they were having amongst themselves. "Guys! LOOKIE WHAT WE GOT!!!" Dylan yelled as he ran through the door. "Its a bottle of jack. What's so special about it?" Jordan asked. "It was behind the counter, and the guy said we wouldn't forget it if we drank it!" Danny said. "Alright, wellllll put it over there. We'll get it later." Jorel said, standing up. "Ok, so, are we gonna go practice real quick or what?" Matt asked, jumping up and grabbing his drum sticks.

The guys went out to the garage, beginning to play. "Y'know, I kinda wanna know why that bottle of jack is so special." Matt said over the noise of the drums and guitars. "Maybe its poison or something and he's tryna kill us." Danny said, leaning on the wall. "You stupid." Dylan joked, popping him in the head. "Ow! Funnyyyyyy!" Danny whined. "You'll be alright." He said. "Well, I'm ready to go drink it!" Jordan said. "First one to it gets the first drink!" The five ran out to the kitchen, pushing and shoving like kids. Matt was the first to reach it. "Ha ha haaaaaah!" He said, grabbing the bottle and jumping around like a fool. "Ok ok ok we get it." Dylan said. Matt opened the bottle, taking a swig. He began coughing after he drank it, the slight coughing turned into a violent coughing fit. The guys tried getting him water and something else to drink, but he passed out. "What the hell just happened?" Dylan asked. "I dunno..." Jordan said, looking into the bottle.

He put it to his lips, drinking from it. "Jordan you dumb ass!" Dylan said. "I'm fine. See? No coughing. Maybe Matt just-" out cold. Dylan smacked his forehead. "Uh... Maybe if we put water in it.?" Danny said. He put some water in the jack, him, Jorel and George drinking it. They all passed out a few minutes later. "Well... I hate to be the odd one out." Dylan said, drinking the last bit from the bottle.

Now all the guys were passed out, and there was no explanation as to why. But, they were having strange dreams, and all of them ended up with the guys as girls.