Fighting on

The attacking forces had started to make there move the defenses were in place. All that was left now was to win the fight and hold out till reinforcements arrives. But there was to slim a chance that happening."stop bumming out the reader Snow"

 "cant help it if I am telling the truth" 

"anyway back to the story" with the whole camp looking to me for advice, all I could give was "stand fast, the enemy is closing in". The defensive line was still holding, I have a feeling that the enemy would win this fight. I couldn't think like this but just to be safe I called the most trusted person I had with me and that was Jake the sub-leader of this army I walked over to him and caught his eye that's when he went to meet me in my tent which is still where Sophie is laying asleep in the corner when Jake entered he noticed her and kept his voice low.

"what do you need me to do I know something's up"

 "I need you to take her off of this mounting and to the capital I can only trust you with this Jake" Jake let this sink  in as it was a big job but at that moment Sophie woke up and was asked. 

"why are you two in here instead of out there" 

"I want to send you away from her to somewhere I can make sure you are safe" with that Sophie lunged at Snow. 

"do I look like I want to be safe" 

"I just want to protect you I cant lose you here" 

"and you wont" 

"but I still want you to go to the capital to stay with my friend there"

 "FINE" 

"GOOD" and with that Snow stormed out of the tent and in to a chaos as the front line of defense had ben hit by the enemy's first advance. "WHATS HAPPENING NOW" no one answered him Jake poked his head out of the tent  and asked Snow. 

"you sure you want to send me away"

 "yes as long as it saves Sophie I can hold out for now" now go and with that the two had dashed out of the tent and down the side of the mounting on Jakes personal hours that's when snow heard all the cries. 

"WHERE ARE THEY RUNNING OFF TO" then Snow turned with a look in his eye that frightened even his own men. 

"you sure you want to ask questions now when we are being attacked at full force" nobody answered out of fear for there own well being with a quick glance back to see Jake's horse off in the distance give him a relax relief that he turned to his army men and shouted "ATTACK FULL FORCE for my friend and the emperor ichiro " and with a huge roar the fight began and Snows aura started to show which was trouble for the enemy, but that didn't stop them advancing for ward as they had a glowing aura of there own from somewhere but who was emitting the aura in the enemies ranks it was almost as strong as Snows but as he now steeled himself for the hard battle ahead all he could think of was his friends Jake and Sophie riding for the capital to safety at least that's what he last saw and with one last longing look over his shoulders Snow let out a massive Bellow as his sword clashed with that of the front line of the enemy and even though Sophie and Jake was far away from the mounting top the two stopped and turned as they heard the massive bellow and knew that it was Snow.