20 Questions?

Hey guys... here's another chapter! PLEASE comment! I need all the help I can get. :P Thanks to givemeonething for giving me the one thing I wanted! :) My first vote... Love ya! 

I came around the corner holding 5 cokes and handed them out. "Thanks love," Harry said, winking at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes. Always the flirt. 

"How old are you?" Zayn asked me, cocking his head in interest. 

"17," I replied. "I go to the Manchester School of Perfroming Arts, also known as MPA. I dance," I explained. "I graduate this year," I added, running a hand through my hair. 

"What kind of dance do you do?" Liam inquired with a smile. 

"Lots of things," I said. "Ballet mostly, but also some contemporary and jazz as well." 

"What's your name?" Harry added, grinning and showing his adorable dimples. 

I laughed..."Are we playing 20 questions?" He shrugged and smiled. "My name's Julie. Julie Walter. But, alot of people call me Jewles." 

"Well, Jewels," Niall said in his cute Irish accent. "Do mind if have a look around? I'd like to see the rest of the apartment!" He grinned and I smiled back. 

"Sure." I led the boys upstairs and showed them the guest room, and my bedroom, which was, of course, covered in 1D posters. "Glad to see you like our music," Louis added mischeviously, pointing to a particularly large poster above my bed. I blushed and looked at my feet. "I might like you all just a bit..." I allowed. The boys laughed and I brought them back dowstairs. Liam's phone began ringing, and he quickly went into the kitchen to anwser it. When he returned, he looked at me apologetically. "You see Julie, um, there's still a mass of fans down at the entrance to your apartment building. And, well, security says it would be safest if we stayed up here for the night. Would that be all right with you?" He asked hopefully. I shook my head to register the fact that THE One Direction was going to be sleeping in my apartment. Then, I smiled at the boys. "Of course it would be alright!" Liam looked relieved. Louis jumped strait up in the air in sheer joy. "HOORAY!!!! GIANT SLEEPOVER!" he screamed, running around the room at top speed. "Does he always have this much energy?" I asked Liam as we watched Louis leap over the couch. "Pretty much," Liam said drily. I laughed. "I CALL JEWELSIE's ROOM," Harry yelled, throwing his arms around me a giant hug.

"Nuh uh!" Louis protested. "That's MY spot!"

"What about me?!" Niall whined.

I laughed at their bickering."BOYS! If you don't pipe down NO One's sleeping anywhere but the porch, got it?"

"Yus mummy direction," Louis grumbled. I patted his head affectionately. "Good boy." He trudged dejectedly over to the couch as flopped down. "Alright," I muttered to myself. "Food." Great. 5 hungry boys, one of them who eats like a freaking horse, were going to expect a meal soon, and all from the shelves of my one-person pantry. I sighed and made my way to the kitchen.