Nice Place

We jogged a little farther down the street... I was starting to be able to hear the screaming girls behind us. "This way!" I hissed, pulling the boys up the steps and into the lobby of my apartment building. We bounded up more stairs, then hurridly piled into my apartment, shutting and locking the door with relief.

"Whew," Liam said with a grin. "Thanks.. that was close."

"No problem," I said, smiling back. I was trying not to freak out on the inside though... what fan wouldn't be ? One Direction was in my apartment!!!!!!!!! The boys pulled down their hoods and took off their sunglasses.

"You know who we are, right?" Louis asked with a smile. I laughed at his hopeful expression.

"Of course! Any girl in her right mind knows you!" Everyone smiled st this, and I could feel my breath catch in my throat at seeing these 5 gorgoeus boys so close! "Um, come on in," I said, leading them into the living room. There was a large, comfty brown suede sofa in the center of the room, a TV in front of it and 2, smaller, red velvet seats on the sides. The living room was decked out in a theme of chocolate brown and red, as was the kitchen. "Nice place," Zayn commented, admiring the large flat screen TV.

"Thanks, I said, smiling and looking around at the brightly lit room. It was pretty cozy. Niall was staring intently at the greenery in the corner of the room. "How do you manage to keep these things alive?" He asked incredusly with a grin. I laughed and pointed to a large watering can that was on my porch. "Water's the secret," I said with a smile. "That, and sunlight."

He laughed. "Ah, of course. Yet, I can never seem to remeber that for the plants in our apartment..." he trailed off, looking at me sheepishly. "I must admit," Louis added with a grin as he slung his arm around Niall's shoulders. "Niall here's managed to kill off every plant we've ever owned." I chuckled, then, suddenly remembered my manners. "You guys can take a seat if you want. I'll go grab some coke."

"Thanks!" they chorused. I smiled, and made my way into the kitchen. Who would have thought that on the way home from class I'd run into One Direction!?