Chapter 11: Hustle & Flow (1)

Taraji POV- (2 Months Later September 1, 2017)

2 months went by so fast it just feels like yesterday when I kicked Terrence's ass for being the cause of Trai and Grace's break up. Let me tell ya when Trai found out it wasn't pretty.

-Flashback 3rd POV-

After the incident when everyone left the empire studio Terrence, Trai and Grace were outside because Trai felt like people are keeping secrets from him and he's just oblivious to their existence.

"I have one question for the both of you before I fucking snap what's going on between you guys? Taraji pretty much hinted something out so Terrence why are you the reason me and Grace didn't work out." Trai is pissed hoping they would be honest with him.

"You better watch who you talking to son today's not the day to fuck with me Trai." Terrence says, leaning against the walls.

"Who the fuck cares? I am a grown ass man just because you're 7 years older than me don't mean shit my nigga I wanna know why you smashing my girl." Trai says, getting close to Terrence.

"For one I am not your girl anymore, you are just so boring Trai like there is no excitement in this relationship I am young and I just wanna live my life but no you abused me too much

"For one I am not your girl anymore, you are just so boring Trai like there is no excitement in this relationship I am young and I just wanna live my life but no you abused me too much." Grace says, wiping her tears.

"So you are fucking him? Yes or no I'm just trynna clear this shit up." Trai voice cracks.

"Yes I am."

"Son we didn't mean to hurt you it was just the heat of the moment and she was there we both felt guilty about it." said a heartbroken Terrence.

"I trusted you and this is what you do to me, I thought you both loved me but you don't love me, I'mma beat ya ass Terrence I ain't playing."

"Whatever I am not gonna fight you Trai I got what I always wanted and that's Grace now if you wanna fight for her over my dead body than lets see who she chooses." Grace feels like she just ruined their friendship and what Terrence said is giving her so much anxiety.

"Let's go." Grace says, holding onto Terry's arm getting in the passenger side of the car. Terrence gets in as well.

"You left me for fucking Terrence fuck outta here I thought you loved me you was my baby my fucking banana split, my fucking whoop cream and your just gonna leave me for some fucking dumn ass nigga ya grimmy son." Trai yells from out side the car tapping the glass.

" Trai yells from out side the car tapping the glass