Chapter 3: Something New

A:N// This chapter is in 3rd person just letting you guys know, Terrence is going through a depression stage and has an eating disorder.

A beautiful sunny morning in Puerto Rico in a nice beautiful house. The Cast are now sleeping in peace except Terrence. "Listen to me Mira this is the last time I am calling, don't have me yelling over this phone while everyone else is sleeping."

"The papers must have not been sent to you yet." Mira says, causing Terry's heart to drop.

"What papers? Are you fucking serious Mira you're just gonna break up the best year in a half of our relationship."

"Of course." Terrence hangs up on Mira, walking outside. The thing about their relationship that always seems to crumble is 'Trust' and 'Commitment' they need counseling.

Jussie hears a loud slam wich wakes him up from his sleep, so he decides to check it out, he gets out of bed leaving his boxers on, "Everything alright Tee? I heard some noise." Jussie says, sitting next to him.

"It's Mira again, she sent me divorce papers that never came, clearly she doesn't love me anymore and doesn't give a fuck about me." Jussie is tired of Terrence complaining about Mira, like hello they are in Puerto Rico and he's just building stress among the others.

"Maybe it's for the best like come on Tee you're sitting on your ass pouting over this bullshit, arguing back and forth about Qirin is going to affect him sooner or later wondering why your never home."

"But Jussie it breaks my heart." Terrence cried.

"Someone will love you for you but Mira is just not the one for you like if she is just divorcing you so easily than she doesn't love you, but that's why you are here to spend time with your real family." Jussie hugs Terrence as they both went back inside.

It's breakfast time, the cast is heading to a nice dining breakfast buffet to get the day going. The car ride is lit everyone is singing along to the classic Michael Jackson 'Unbreakable' it was a nice joyful ride. As the cast walked in, no fans, no paparazzi crowded them at all. Looks like Empire is not so popular here.

"The media is so pathetic, all of a sudden I have beef with Nia Long and Mo'Nique? They really wanna see sucessful black women get into petty fueds." Taraji says, sighing.

"I know that feeling." Grace comments.

"Just ignore the media they will say and do anything to get ratings up because if people hear a lie for so long they will believe it." Kaitlin says, ordering her food.

"People can be so cruel on the internet." Gabby says.

Gabby suffers from alot of hate, fans picking on her weight and say nasty things like she is 'still fat, ugly and unattractive'

Let me tell you Jussie was heated, he even made a rant to the haters telling them on his live, "If you fuck with my best friend you fuck with me bitch, problems?" That's exactly what he said, that made his relationship with Gabby close now their partners in crime.

"You are beautiful baby fuck what the haters say cause they don't know the real you like we do, we love you." Taraji says, kissing Gabby's cheek.

"I love you guys too." They are the empire family you mess with one you mess with all.

Taraji knows about Terrence's situation, she puts her hand on his lap. "You will get through it, don't think about it too much." Terrence smiles, looking at her.

"I'll try." He smiles.

"Yo Jussie you wanna play 2K14, since I am a pro at this I'll go easy on you bruh." Yazz whispers to Jussie.