Trouble In Royalty.

In 2089, llife as we know it has completely changed. Now, each cities has small cities that each are ruled by leaders.

With Monique Crowne, life has been at it's easiest.

Being her father's only child, King William Crowne of Dayne, New York, she has everything at her feet.

She has the money, the treatement, and the looks.

The perks of being one of the most beautiful women on the planet. In her case, princess.

That's probably unfair, right? Well, I didn't say she has a generous personality.

On one night, the king himself throws a huge royal ball and invited all the nobles, princes, and celebrities, etc, in hope of finding the perfect husband for his dear daughter. Problem is, Monique was too judgemental and picky, and don't forget mean.

But when she embarrasses the one and only, Prince Vincent Malo, King William has it from her attitude. He dismisses Monique from the ball and swears to make her pay.

Well, he swore to give his one and only Monique to the next beggar that comes around.

And that'll be the absolutely gorgeous, fit, cheeky, and smirking Elliot Sterling.

Bickering, jealousy, and drama. That's all I can say.

__________________________________________________________________

COPYRIGHT, GhenaJaber.

If you steal this, I will sue you.