All a lady could ask for

Mariana's POV:

As the huge man grabbed us (I think it was Preston but I'm not sure), the only thing I could about was "What the hell did we do?!". The expression on Sara's face showed me she was thinking exactly the same.

"Why? Have we done something wrong?" I suddently asked the man.

"No, not at all, don't worry ladies, just follow me." 

"Why didn't that relax me at all?" Sara asked, making me laugh.

"Let's just go." I finally said.

The huge guy lead us to what seemed to be the backstage, as we heard the final chords of the last song. Thankfully we weren't going to miss anything...

We sat on a big sofa waiting for I don't know what... Suddently, the door swung open, revealing a very tired, yet cheerful, Louis. I couldn't believe he was actually standing there, in front of us, only a feet away. It didn't take too long for him to notice us and when he did, he simply said:

"Oh! You're here! I hope I remember to thank little Preston for this one later!"

Louis' POV:

When I entered the room and saw two girls with confused looks on their faces, I knew they were the "banner girls". A cheeky grin started to appear on my face as I started speaking to them and they looked even more confused.

"C'mon ladies. You were the ones who asked for it!" 

"Asked for what?" Finally, one of them had actually found her words. The other one, the one with the stripped dress (OH GOD! She was wearing stripes!) still had her jaw touching the floor.

"So, you brought a huge banner, asking us to take you backstage, and now you don't even know what you were asking for?!" Their expressions were priceless.

"Oh! That request!" The same girl replied. "Ok, I guess we have to thank you for that one, don't we?"

"Well, unless you want to get back to that crowd that's leaving the building as we speak and get mixed up with hundreds of screaming fans, I guess so..." I said, playfully.

"Well, thank you, then."

"Thank you? Is that all you manage to say when freaking Louis Tomlinson drags your dear self backsatge just because you asked for it? Seriously?" Wow, the girl in stripes had finally managed to find her words, when she realized what she had said, her hand ran to cover her mouth as it swung open.

"Don't worry darling, I know everyone finds me extremely actrattive, I said giving her a wink.

"Louis, have you-...Wow! What do we have here? You Naughty Louis! Bringing chicks to our dressing room without even warning me!"

"They're the banner girls, dude."

Harry's POV:

Oh... Now I remember! That cheeky Lou! Lucky him they were hot. Finally one of his crazy plans was being sucessfull!

I walked over to the girls to greet them. I could see the shorts girl starting to blush and getting super excited. Go team Harry! 

The other girl just gave me a warm smile to quickly set her eyes back on Lou. Hum... A Tommo fan, then.

Sara's POV:

As Harry gave me a small kiss on the cheek to say hi, I was still finding it hard to breathe after what I had got to see earlier. I guess I  can say that Louis Tomlinson and his cheeky grin drive me extremely crazy.

Oh God, and now he was staring. I looked over to Mariana, only to find her already chatting with Harry, in what seemed to be a very cheerful conversation. Maybe too cheerful... wow, that boy was fast!